Chapter 22: Peace

Kion woke up the next morning, Rani wasn't next to him. He started to get worried. He stood up in a panic. "BOO!" "Ahh!" Kion shouted. He turned around. He saw Rani laughing. "Ha ha very funny," he rolled his eye's. "You should've seen your face!" Rani was crying with laughter. "Take this!" Kion ran and pinned Rani down. "Ahh! My stomach!" Rani screamed. Kion's eyes widened and he got off Rani. "I can't believe you!" Rani shouted. "Rani I'm so sorry!" Kion apologized. "Ha ha ha I can't believe you fell for that!" Rani giggled. "Rani!" Kion shouted. Rani giggled. "You scared me! I thought I hurt you!" Kion frowned. "You could never hurt me," Rani rubbed her body against Kion. "I love you Kion," Rani said. "I love you too Rani," Kion smiled. Rani and Kion walked out of the tree.

Ullu came flying up the the King and Queen. "Rani, Kion, Queen Zurli and King Jovi are at the mountain pass." "Thanks Ullu, let's go Kion," Rani and Kion ran to the pass. "Hi Zurli!" Rani squeaked. "Hi Rani, we found out you became queen, sorry for your loss," Zurli replied. "It's ok, so you guys are here for a peace treaty?" Rani asked. "Yes," Jovi said. "This way," Rani and Kion led Jovi and Zurli to a rock with a whole bunch of lion prints. "Place your paw in the mud, then on the rock," Rani instructed. Zurli and Jovi did so. "Now we have a- Ahhhh!" Rani screamed and fell to the ground. Kion ran up and started massaging her stomach. Rani calmed down. "Are you ok Rani?" Zurli asked. "Yeah I'm fine, just pregnant," Rani explained. "Who's the dad?" Jovi asked. Rani looked at Kion and licked his cheek. Kion blushed. "Ohh," Zurli smirked. "Well we are going to say goodbye to Oral, then head back to the Sealands," Jovi said. "Ok see ya!" Rani nuzzled Zurli. "Bye Rani," Zurli replied. Zurli and Jovi walked off. Rani and Kion walked back to the tree.