𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

⸻𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆

⸻𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆...❞

A/N: I EDITED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

21.01.2024

Ⲃⲉ⳨ⲟⲅⲉ ⲢⲄⲒⲊⲘ Ⲋⲏⲇⲧⲧⲉⲅ

Y/n stood at the edge of the bustling city, looking out into the horizon

Y/n stood at the edge of the bustling city, looking out into the horizon. The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm orange glow across the landscape. It was a peaceful evening, contrasting the chaos and adventure that usually filled Y/n's days.

As the cool breeze brushed against their face, Y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of tranquility wash over them. Standing there, they felt a connection to the world around them, appreciating the beauty and simplicity of their surroundings. Everything seemed to align perfectly, as if the universe was whispering its secrets.

But amidst the serenity, a subtle numbness started to creep up within Y/n. It was as if every inch of their body was slowly losing its feeling, replaced by a void of emptiness. Confused, they looked down at their hands, trying to understand what was happening. They touched their cheek, but it felt distant, almost unreal.

Suddenly, Y/n found themselves being transported into a deep abyss of darkness. It was as if they were submerged in the depths of the ocean, surrounded by nothing but pitch-black water. Panic began to rise within them, their heart pounding against their chest. Yet, as they looked around, they realized they couldn't feel fear or any emotion at all.

Time seemed to stand still as Y/n floated aimlessly in that dark expanse. Minutes turned into hours, and they longed for something, anything to break the monotonous silence that engulfed them. And then, as if an answer to their silent plea, a warm sensation started to envelop them.

A voice pierced through the darkness, calling out their name. Y/n strained to listen, the sound resonating within their being. "Y/n, help him, save them," the voice pleaded, growing clearer with each passing second. It was a familiar voice, yet they couldn't quite place it.

Slowly, you regained consciousness, blinking away the haze in your vision. You found yourself in a small room, the bright morning light seeping through the curtains. Wincing at the sharp pain in your head, you sat up, clutching your temples.

A figure stood before you, concern etched across his face. It was Sonic the hedgehog, you had come to know and adventure with. Your voice was hoarse as you muttered his name, your memories slowly returning.

Sonic flashed you a cheeky smile, his emerald green eyes filled with relief. "The one and only," he replied, his voice laced with genuine concern. Your mind raced, trying to piece together the fragments of your recollection.

Rubbing your eyes, you realized you had been awoken from a disorienting dream. "What time is it? Why did you wake me up?" You asked groggily.