𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎

⸺𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣❞

Sonic looks around while speeding through the streets.

"Nine? Nine? Nine??"

He starts to get worried and looks up, now noticing the ship, "What in the..."

"Where did that thing come from? I better check it out."

Sonic speeds through the ship. He notices that he's glowing brightly the more he runs.

"Huh? What's going on?"

Shadow appears next to him.

"Keep going! Do not stop!"

"Shadow?"

Shadow disappears. Sonic listens to what he says and keeps on going. He disappears into a burst of light before he can bump into a building.

A portal opens in the cloud and he falls through it.

"Whoa! Not again!"

He twirls through a blue sky aimlessly as he passes through the clouds and sees a big blue area.

"Wait, is that water? Please, don't be water. Please, don't be water. Please, don't be water."

After the clouds cleared Sonic whined, "That's water."

He shouted in distress, "Just when things couldn't get any worse!"

He notices something, "Wait! Is that land?" He grunts trying to goes towards it, "Alllmost thereee!"

He groans face planting on the water just near the little island, "So close." His voice muffled because of the water.

He takes his head off from the water gasping for breath, panthing. He got up and wiped his head. Water dropping down from all over his body.

"Okay. Stay calm." He reminded himself, "One minute, I was looking for Nine," He wiped his muzzle, "Then I saw that gnarly ship and then, somehow..."

He shields his eyes, looking around, "Wait, where am I?"

"How did I get..." He sat down looking at his new shoes and gloves, "Huh, Wonder what these guys do."

He turns to hear a voice, "Ahoy there, stranger!"

His eyes widen seeing his friends another counterparts, "What brings ye to the No Place?" The bat grins widely at him from the palm tree. Behind her stood glaring and smirking a saffron fox and a pink hedgehog.

Sonic gets up chuckling, "Se-Seriously? Pirates?"

They land in front of him, "That's-- that's super! Just great!"

He points at them weakly quickling, "Of course, you're pirates!"

The fox whispers at the pink hedgehog, "I bet he's one of the old crew."