𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

⸺𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

⸺𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.❞

A/N: I EDITED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

22.01.2024

"I can't believe Sonic ditched us

"I can't believe Sonic ditched us... again!" You yelled from the backseat for him to hear you between the engines.

"I don't know what you expect from him. And for the millionth time, Mint, I can hear you just fine, please don't yell."

"Oh, sorry... But he could've waited for us before we took off!"

He glanced back at you, "Really? Sonic and waiting? Please." he scoffed playfully.

You grumbled, leaning on your elbow, "Well, he's gotta learn to slow down at some point... What a guy."

Tails sighed, "Well, I gotta admit, he can be reckless sometimes and act without second thought, but... he always think of his feet and he always there for anyone. He saves the world at the right moment."

"Even though it's his fault that Mobius gets destroyed all the time?" You chuckled.

"And with our help, we're unstoppable!" Tails cheered, ignoring your remark.

You laughed, "Oh, I can't even imagine him without us. What would he do?"

Tails snickered at the idea, "Probably run around without any purpose."

You hummed in delight, but your smile dropped. You leaned back in your seat, looking down at your gloves. Something doesn't feel right...

As the aircraft soared through the sky, you couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that Sonic would make a mistake. Throughout the years, you and Tails had become an integral part of his adventures. You fondly remembered the countless battles you had fought side by side, always emerging victorious against Dr. Robotnik's forces. Sonic may have been impulsive, but his heart was in the right place.

"Ah. We're here." Tails' serious tone helped you to come back to your senses. Leaning over the edge of the plane, you squint your eyes from the wind. Is that...? Eggman's robot and Sonic were fighting just a little far away from our spot in the sky around some kind of a mountain. Tails starts to lower the plane to get more on their level.

Biting back a grin, you wiggled in your seat, "Finally! Some action!! I was tired of sitting!" Tails announced, "We gotta help Sonic."