𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕

✎𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.❞

You watch Sonic slowly circle you and Tails, hands connected behind his back like a certain going to scold his sons any second

You watch Sonic slowly circle you and Tails, hands connected behind his back like a certain going to scold his sons any second. Jeez.

"Soooo, what're we gonna do?" You finally asked.

It was a nice morning and definitely too early for you to be awake. The sun, only now placing its first rays on the ground.

You and Tails yawn at regular intervals, you couldn't get enough sleep while he simply didn't sleep until 4 am, messing with who knows what in his workshop. You grumbled at Sonic while Tails' head kept falling on your shoulder.

Sonic stops in front of you, "You need to sleep less, and you..." He pointed at Tails who abruptly shot upright, "You gotta sleep more."

Tails rubs his eyes, "Great... Can we go now?" he muttered groggily, leaning against his palm, ready to fall asleep any minute.

He kneels over his little bro, with a sweet tone, "Dude, Let me say this in a language you can understand."

Sonic somewhat harshly rubbed his head, waking him up once more. "No! Forget about sleeping until I finish with you two."

"Can't we do this another time?" He huffed, not in the mood to listen to his protective big brother's speech.

He only got another rough head rub. You casually watch him drop down on his back, laying with a dramatic groan.

You glance at Sonic, "Anyway... Why did you drag us here? The cool morning air doesn't really wake us up."

Sonic smirked, rubbing under his nose smugly. How is he so energetic all the time?

"I know but this will..."

"I brought you two here becaaaause..."

He paused to make it more dramatic while you and Tails glance at each other unamused, "I want to see how much you two have improved since the beginning and if you two prove yourself to me now that you can catch up to my speed..." He chuckled to himself, "Then I'll leave you both alone. But if you don't until my coffee is finishedddd... Then we'll do the same things in the morning for the rest of your lives until you guys can keep up." He spoke casually, pointing at his warm coffee thermos in hand, mentioning that you'll try to get it from his hands.

"And I 'm not talking about flying, Tails. You're already good at that..." He quickly specified.

Your eyes widen while Tails quickly straighten up, displeased.

"I told you this would wake you two up." He grinned, proud of himself.

He raises his forefinger, "Now... I'm explaining the rules. You two will work as a team unless I say otherwise. And the second rule is... there is no rule... Unless Sonic says so!!"