𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒

A/n: I MADE ALL THE DRAWINGS ON THIS CHAPTER

Anyway, I don't know if I said this before but I shall leave you guys with a FUN FACT about this story; Y/n originally was going to be working with the Council in New Yoke (and her counterparts like the others) and will gonna have a 'enemies but they were once used to be friends' some kind of relationship with our cast. But I changed my mind. Because it was going too bloody in my head and might get outta hand for the series. Also I was gonna make the book 1st pow but it probably would take longer and some parts would be weird so I changed. BUT I WANNA WRITE A NINE X READER STORY AND I MIGHT ADD ALL THIS INTO THAT BOOK. No holds back anymore lmao.

Going back to the story now. Like I promise you guys. A LONG CHAPTERRR

Eggman's hologram started to tell a story, "Once upon a time, in a universe far beyond the reaches of our own, there existed a child that came from the stars

Eggman's hologram started to tell a story, "Once upon a time, in a universe far beyond the reaches of our own, there existed a child that came from the stars. She was full of curiosity and wonder. From the moment she was born, she longed to make friends with the other stars who filled the vast expanse of the universe.

However, as she wandered among her fellow celestial sisters, she soon realized that they were too consumed with their own world and desires. Each star was solely focused on shining the brightest, competing with one another for attention and admiration. No one seemed interested in the gentle light that emanated from her being. She yearned for companionship, for friends who would truly care instead of pretending to see her.

Feeling disheartened, she made a difficult decision. She left her family behind and ventured off into the unknown in search of genuine companionship. With a renewed sense of hope, she set her sights on a new world where their sun and moon wandered idly around an enchanting planet.

As she descended towards this beautiful planet, she was mesmerized by the harmonious dance of the sun and the moon. Their presence filled her with a sense of awe and excitement. With a happy heart and eagerness in her eyes, she wished to make friends with these celestial beings who seemed to possess a unique balance of light and darkness.

Her arrival on the planet ignited an enchanting string of events that would forever alter the destinies of three extraordinary beings. Intrigued, a blue hedgehog emerged from the surface of the moon to see this radiant star's child. His playful nature and carefree spirit complemented the moon's serene atmosphere. She was entranced by his fearlessness and individualist nature, and together they discovered the mysteries of the night that falls upon the world.

Simultaneously, a golden fox came forth from the sun to meet her. With his inner fire and pure soul, he radiated warmth and light like the brilliant sun itself. She was captivated by his wit and kindness, as he showed her the wonders of daylight and the vibrant world that accompanied it.

As their friendship grew, the three companions shared moments of joy and laughter. They danced through fields of stardust and swam in oceans of moonlight, experiencing the beauty of both day and night. She felt a profound sense of belonging, knowing she had finally found friends who truly understood and cared for her.