𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏

⸺𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?❞

Nine glanced at you, "You okay?" He whispered.

You glanced back at him and shrugged, "I guess we are not that well." Talking about your current situations.

You were back to your emotionless self.

You two were captured once again. This time... only two of you will appear before the council.

He glanced down as you two continued walking along the bots.

"Do you... sense him? Somehow? Is he okay?"

You paused, "I can not. I am sorry. I can't sense anything."

He sighed, "Do you remember what we talked about? Don't make a scene."

You nodded like a soldier.

He didn't speak after that. He wouldn't anyway because you two reached your destinations.

You looked up as the door slide opened.

The bots nudged you two as you started walking once again.

Done it, notice our arrival and hover down to our level.

"Well, if it isn't our favorite..."

He addressed Nine, "What are you anyway? Possum? Weasel?"

"If you wanna see a weasel, just look in the mirror." Nine sassed back.

You only stared at their interactions. The only thing you felt was...emptiness. Maybe this should be making you scared. But you weren't.

A bot shocked Nine and you watched him as he painfully grunted.

"Enough!" Deep shouted.

Deep hover down to our level as a bright light shined towards us, "I have one question for you. And you need to answer it very, very carefully."

"You've already stolen my Shatter Drive technology. What else do you want?"

Eggman spoke up, "There is a whole shatterverse of other worlds for us to conquer!" He hover down to our level, slowly circling around us, "And to do that, we'll need this mothership fully operational!" He turned away.

You raised your brows, with a monotone voice you muttered, "So, you guys don't know what you're doing and desperate for his help."

Eggman turned to you, ignoring your statement, "You! You should feel lucky that we didn't get rid of you until now. I don't care what games you are playing but you're here because you're gonna help him."

You raised a brow at that as Nine glared, "Okay..."

Nine shook his head, "Just figure it out yourselves."