𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.❞

A/n: Btw, a heads up, this ' * ' is a timeskip. I didn't want to bore you guys with all the other details you guys already know in the show. We are not with Sonic so it would be boring to read all that with no change.

Anyway, here is your new part people, I am having a brain freeze after this episode. You guys probably will too lmao. So many things are going on here

At the Yoke, Council headquarters

"We should make it bigger!" Done It suggested.

"Big surprise that Dr. Slouch wants it taller." Mr. Doctor Eggman said sarcastically.

Bubbles yells something angrily.

Nine clears his throat as he walks in along with you being led by the Eggforcers in the meantime.

"You rang for us?" he asked as you both stopped inside the room. Doors closing behind.

"How long are we putting up with them? That girl didn't even do anything." Don't ask in exasperation.

"He's built us what we want, get rid of them already." Deep said.

"Now, now. We're going to put them to work, but this one possesses a, shall we say," He bent down in front of you two, "—less-dull mind than the usual riff- raff? They'll appreciate this." Mr. Doctor Eggman said, looking towards others.

"Appreciate what?" Nine asked uninterested.

"What we've built, of course." Eggman grinned showing the shards they got in the power core.

You frowned as Nine's eyes widened in shock and walked over. "You're harnessing the energy of all three Shards? That much power is-"

"Incalculable? Indeed." Deep grinned.

"No, it isn't! Just make them bigger!" Done It yelled, pointing with his cane. Deep rolled in his head, feeding up with him.

"What are you guys even doing?" Nine asked.

"The rat is confused. Perhaps a demonstration is in order. Dr. Don't? If you wouldn't mind." Mr. Doctor Eggman said sinisterly with a knowing grin.

"Whatevs." Don't roll his eyes and type.

A bubble grows from the power core, at the same time. It floats down to a pile of Eggforcer parts and covers it. Blue and purple beams shoot up. Nine watched in amazement. A bright light cylinder rises and disappears, leaving a giant Eggforcer. A regular one half its size looks up at it. Nine stares with wide eyes.