𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

⸺𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.❞

A/N: I EDITED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

23.01.2024

It was a mundane evening, with Amy and Tangle engrossed in their passionate fangirling over some actor while you sought solace in Amy's room

It was a mundane evening, with Amy and Tangle engrossed in their passionate fangirling over some actor while you sought solace in Amy's room. The pink hedgehog had invited you both over for a bonding session, but their chatter left you yearning for a different kind of escape. As you turned the page of your favorite book, a tapping at the window caught your attention.

Glancing up, your eyes struggled to focus through the curtains, attempting to discern the source. Unbeknownst to Amy and Tangle, you stealthily moved towards the window, unveiling an unexpected sight. Sky-blue eyes beamed back at you, accompanied by an excited bounce in their owner's step. Confusion coursed through your veins – how on earth did he end up here?

Holding a finger to his lips, he gestured for silence, before touching the glass, pointing at you and then outside. Uncertain, you stole another glance at the oblivious girls before redirecting your gaze at his figure. You pressed your hand against the glass, tapping it lightly with your index finger, transmitting a message in Morse code: "What's up?"

In response, he tapped back, revealing another code, "Come outside. Need to show you."

Your heart skipped a beat. Show me what? Conflict arose within you – you didn't want to interrupt Amy and Tangle, but the allure of clandestine curiosity had its grip on you. Determined to find a solution, you concocted a strategic plan to extricate yourself without detection. Unfortunately, fate had other plans, and in your attempt to reach the door unnoticed, you stumbled over your own feet, nearly blowing your cover.

"Y/n?" Amy's voice called out, halting your movements.

Startled, you froze for a moment before stuttering a response, "Y-Yes?"

Amy raised an eyebrow, unaware of your secret rendezvous, "Where are you going? We were just getting to the best part!"

You turned to face Amy, mustering a nervous grin, "I'm really thirsty, so... I won't be late! You guys continue without me!" Dashing out of the room, you could hear Tangle's playful warning trailing behind you, "Don't take too long, or we'll bust in thinking you're dead!"

Finally escaping the confines of the house, you found yourself face to face with your fox friend, ready to confront him about rudely interrupting your evening. However, before you could utter a snarky comment, he grabbed your arm and swiftly pulled you away, a sense of urgency emanating from him. You yelped in surprise - having never seen him this excited before. Unless it's about his inventions...