𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

⸺𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩.❞

Nine flinches when something appears before him, something he sure to admit wasn't expected, a hologram

He slowly blinked, eyes wide. It was... him. No... he wasn't. 

This version of him not wearing anything but different gloves and shoes.

This is the Tails, Y/n was talking nonstop about...

Could it be, he learned how to travel to different dimensions or send messages without using the shards? Or he already had one... What if he perfected it before him?? Pff-- Yeah of course. Why was he getting all worried about nothing?

He doesn't have a shard. Without one no one can travel anywhere... maybe except Sonic... if his theory is correct. And it is.

He blinks abruptly dragged out from his thoughts with a robotic voice, "Scan completed. User: Miles Prower, Y/n L/n detected. Switching to assistance mode."

He shuddered, it felt really weird to hear his real name after a long time, and not only that, from his exact copy's robotic voice.

The hologram's face switches to a more realistic figure leaving its robotic movements behind. It tilted its head and checked him out. It's movements become more smooth.

"You are not my creator but my detectors says otherwise. What are you? A shapeshifter? It happend once. It can happen twice." It suspuciously questioned.

He squint his eyes at it when his ears detect his own voice coming from the hologram. If he didn't know better he could mistake himself stuck in a hologram form.

He scoffed, "You're right I'm not your creator but I'm not a shapeshifter either. Name's Nine. Not Miles. Nor Tails." He hissed with venom.

He felt suprise when the hologram answered him casually.

"That's fine by me, Nine." It felt really weird seeing his own self sassing him.

He glared at it, "What are you? An AI?"

It only stared back and whispered, "That's none of your buseness..."

Nine felt shocked by this, how could it talk to him like that?

He glared, "That's not exactly an answer now is it?"

"Why would I tell you anything?"

He leans on his back, "Well I command you so. Isn't it enough that I figured out the password? You are one of those helper robots, isn't it?"

It bothered Nine to see that the hologram wasn't even give any effort to show any reaction by it.

It stayed silent. The two stared at each other's eyes.