Chapter four

Dedicated toselfinna

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zemela's pov:-)

Skyler behaved like a bitch for the rest of yesterday.....she skipped outta the hallway yesterday with Ava, Samantha and Donatella pretending to have not seen Sadiki and I standing in front of his locker waiting for her.

Walking into school at 7:35, I had no vibe to see the human beings called teachers but because my dad would never make just one phone call to the school, I can't even think of asking him and because Bamford high is Bamford high I can't miss a day without notifying the school, I just have to attend classes and pretend I'm okay... Bryson Griffin misses class alot, I wonder if his parents are that cool or just unbothered to call in sick for him almost everyday and the school keeps believing.

AP chemistry was first period, Mr Elijah is a crazy man with too much chemistry in his brain.... he'll definitely ask me a stupid question when I walk into his class...

"Good morning Mr Elijah" my goody too shoes and stupid respectful mouth greeted....my mouth is always against me. I scanned the class for a sign of Bryson Griffin, none, Yay!
"The goddess of chemistry coming late is allowed" he joked, I don't appreciate people using my smartness as a joke or even pointing it out, it makes me feel like they're giving me too much attention, I hate even the tiniest bit of attention. I gave him a sly smile rubbing the back of my neck.

"Can I go?" I asked in between my teeth
"Sure, why not" I made to move, "after you solve what's on the board" he said pointing at the board....all the nerves inside me felt like squeezing the air out of his lungs....he had a question on calculation of solubility...I walked to the board mentally scanning the question, I knew what to do before I even started solving out on the board, cross checking my signs and answers I turned to Mr Elijah letting him know I'm done....

"Correct Zemela, you may proceed" I sighed as he smiled brightly...."I'll always have a question waiting for you when you come late to my class" I was walking to my seat but I could tell he was smiling admiring my intelligence on the board....

I sat on the empty seat at the back of the class, resting my head on the wall preparing to doze off....I was up all night reading "Summer's End" by Danielle steel....
I zoomed out for the rest of the class, coming back when it looks like Mr Elijah would ask a question, a question he'll most definitely end up asking me. I managed my brain through my other classes wondering if Skyler would talk to Sadiki and I, lunch time took forever..
I walked to the cafeteria not knowing my stand with Skyler, regular me would disturb her till she talks back but, I think she's way more upset than that, walking alone isn't something I like that much, I build up stupid scenarios in my head which freaks the hell outta me.

"She's over it" I hear Sadiki say walking up beside me, a smile appeared on my lips, his voice brightened my mood...
"You think?" I asked, he threw me a bottle of Cadbury choc shake as we walked into the cafeteria, "I know" he said smiling down at me....I let out an excited sound
"Gracias" I giggled admiring the bottle in my hand, I love anything chocolate especially when it's cold....

"What's up man?" Arlo punched Sadiki on the arm....
"Need help?" Arlo asked me trying to take the bottle from my hand, I was struggling to open it...

"She's some strengthless baby" Sadiki chuckled
"I'm not!" I protested punching his arm
"Open it then" Arlo said laughing

"I'll prove myself" determined to open the bottle, I stick my tongue out using all my strength to turn, I could feel my palm getting red....I walked ahead of them as they talked about random stuffs behind me...
"Girlfriend!" I hear Skyler call...I stopped battling with the bottle cap to look for her, pushing me glasses backward I sighted her, she was waving seriously, I looked round the cafeteria to see if people were stareing at me, she called my name so loud, I sighed, nobody gave a shit about who Skyler's girlfriend is....
I looked back, she was still waving a bright smile on her face, she was sitting with Ava, Samantha, Donatella and two other guys that I don't know, the number of people on the table freaked me out....I sighed, "Skyler would be there, Sadiki would be there so as Arlo, I can do it" I encouraged myself.