Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty🎉🎉

Zemela's POV:-)

I was so excited for the winter ball, Bryson had asked me out and Mrs Mateo had promised me a dress

I had a fake shift on that day because Mrs Mateo said she wants me to have at least one normal year as a teenager before I fully enter adulthood.

Bryson had said he would be spending time with his dad, I was happy for him. Finally his dad realized he has an amazing son, I was tempted to call him but decided against it because I didn't want to ruin a father-son day.

"What's on your mind?" Ruby asked me.
"Bryson's dad is around. Do you think he'll want me to meet him?" I asked sounding so desperate.

"Well maybe but, I don't like how you sound. It shouldn't be a big deal, allow him to take things at his own pace"
I inhaled nodding, "I know, I... I'm just worried, excited, nervous"
She squeezed my hand, "everything would be fine"

"Ruby" I called when she turned to walk away from the counter.
"Yes"
"Do you think my dad would find out?" I asked her.
She gave me a pitiful look, "he wouldn't. We'll be back right on time" she said with a smile.

I calmed myself down, I couldn't believe I was going to the winter ball, it's my first time ever!

"Bye Zemela" Ruby hugged me at the bus station before getting into her bus.
"Bye!" I waved.

Once I was home, I showered relaxing my muscles, I couldn't wait to talk to Bryson. I was going to see him the next day but I still couldn't wait to talk to him.

In my room, I locked the door and jumped on my bed happily.

Sighing I said to myself, "tomorrow would be great!"

Hey, you still up?

Yeah.
How are you?

Excited ☺️! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

I can't wait either.

I know you'll look good in a tux.
How was your day with your dad?

It was great, we caught
up on a lot of things.

I'm really happy you're dad
came alone.

Yeah, me too.
I'm with the boys now and
they're really demanding, I'll
see you tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll look beautiful ❤️.

☺️ I'm quite sleepy too.
I'll see you tomorrow, buy a blue corsage.

I bought one already, and it's not
blue😞

Well, that's fine

I can always buy another one.
Goodnight 😚
I love you ❤️.

Goodnight
I love you too❤️

I wasn't so happy that he couldn't talk longer, I lied about feeling sleepy because I was nothing near sleepy. Ruby sent a message.

Vaughn wants us to go shopping
with her tomorrow.

No probs, I'm up for it.