Chapter Fifteen

This is the beginning of Skyler's POV I'm going to try as much as possible not to repeat whatever you've read.

~

Skyler's POV ^_^

"We're moving to America, I got a job offer there" my dad announced finally, when I eavesdropped on my parents conversation I only heard the "we're moving" part. I got all angry immediately, I love Zambia, I suspected it would be Nigeria and hell knows I don't want to go there, I have no friends there but, AMERICA!!!! "Really?" I asked him to confirm before I start day dreaming.

"The state you spent your summer two years ago" my mom told me with a smile. They know I love Tennessee.

"Tennessee!" I squealed jumping up and down like a five year old, I loved my summer at Tennessee, the summer was a bliss, I spent it with my cousin - Naomi. She snuck me into clubs. She had this rich guy, who invited us to a luxurious swimming pool party, that was the best day of my life. I met Bryson Griffin a cute social influencer, basketballer, lacrosse player and a model, we kinda started a thing then, he was my first, I was so excited we spent the rest of the summer together.

I went shopping with my mom in preparation for our journey, I made sure to buy exposing dresses like the ones I wore the summer I met the love of my life.

Dad allowed me pick a school and of course I did myself well by picking Bamford Academy because the love of my life goes there.

~

For my orientation, I wore a mint green mini skirt, a nice mint green sleeveless crop top and white boots.

I made friends with a scholarship girl, she was the only one nice enough to pick my car key when I dropped it. We came BFF's right away, having a friend won't hurt my Bryson Griffin hunt, would it? I don't think so especially when she's a fashionable horror.

My first day ended and I didn't see Bryson, I was sad but I was still optimistic. Orientation is for only new students I shouldn't expect him to be there even though, his best friend Nolan Bamford was present so why wasn't he, even Mr Griffin was present.

~
First week would be over today, still no sign of Bryson, he told me he didn't like school but I wasn't expecting him to miss a whole week.

In just one week Zemela had two guys ask her out, it was so annoying seeing good looking guys asking my best friend with zero social life out while I stand by the corner waiting for her or making up stories for her.

"Hey" Reggie placed his hand on my shoulder. Reggie Abdon and I met at a party few days ago, I went with the hopes of meeting Bryson since it was his childhood best friend's party, I was happy Fauna recognized me it means Bryson would also recognize me.

Yayyy!
Eww I just acted like Zemela.

"Hey, you promised me a tour" I reminded him looking up at him, he is good looking and hot no doubt but, Bryson is way more good looking and definitely hotter.

"Still on my mind" his lips curled up in a small smile, "ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

After the little tour, my tour guide and I retired to my house to consume the homemade salsa and chips with beer we bought at Scruffy city.

"Nice room" he complimented my blue and pink paradise.
"Thanks" I smiled sitting on my bed, we finished our takeaway salsa and chips downstairs before proceeding upstairs to my room, something at the back of my head told me not to allow him into my room but I didn't want to be a good girl.

My bed deepened as he sat beside me.
"You got prettier" his voice came causing me to look at him, I blushed stupidly, of course I got prettier I'm almost eighteen.
"You remembered my former looks?" I asked amused a small laugh escaped my lips.

He shrugged, "yeah" his eyes landed on my lips. "You were so into Griffin, you didn't notice me" his voice was low and sexy, I put my lips in a straight line. I inhaled closing my eyes, opening them the desire to be touched was greater than my self control. Two years ago was the last time I had sex, Bryson has been the only boy I've slept with.

"Just once" I said taking his lips, he kissed me back with ease, we were both lusting for each other. Our kiss was rough and demanding, he held my breast causing me to moan, I've longed to be touched this way.

He stopped kissing me, the look in his eye sent the message, I obeyed his commanding eyes. I really wanted sex. I hurriedly took off the gown I was wearing and laid on the bed spreading my legs. As his tongue touched my already throbbing bud my back arched as moan escaped my lips, my hands dug into his hair as he used his tongue and fingers on me. He started kissing upward until he got to my nipple he licked it before bitting it, pleasure mixed with pain caused me to yelp. He stood up, taking off his pants, he settled in between my legs, he played against me before pushing into me, my eyes widened. My lips curled up into a smile as the feeling of him inside me took over, he thrusted slow and deep taking his time before thrusting back, his hand held my wrist pined to the bed while the free one played with my breasts.

With every thrust he hits my most sensitive spot, slipping out my juice followed. "Sit" he instructed, I sat up bringing my tongue out, his shaft was covered in my juice he stroke his self against my tongue as he released when he was done, he washed up in my bathroom.

"See you" he said before leaving.
I can't believe I just hooked up with Bryson's childhood best friend. I pray he doesn't tell Bryson.

                                    +
What's up guys 😊?

How did you like this chapter?
Let me know.

We're going to get to know Skyler.
Who likes Reggie?

vOTE 🐽

cOMMENT 🐽
&
sHARE 🐽

See y'all 😊