Part X - Work Towards Our Goal

"I made a promise. Wherever I go, you go too. Wherever you go, I go too" Y/N said.

"It's been two weeks. I've let you go for two weeks and you suddenly want me to go with?" Mina asked.

"It's been really bugging me... I made a promise and I've been continuously breaking it. I left you alone again, like I've been doing for well over a year now" Y/N said.

"But when I've really needed it, you've come back. You're too worried" Mina said.

"I'm not worried, I just like to stick to my word on things" Y/N said.

"You're lying to yourself. Anyway, you want me to come with you to train, and for what?" Mina asked.

"Yes. Next year is UA High, so training could be beneficial for you" Y/N said.

"What about you? Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"I don't think a Quirkless like me can go into UA. If there's a normal course at that school, then I'll work my hardest to get into that normal course" Y/N said.

"You're not just any Quirkless boy, you're possibly the strongest Quirkless out there. You could probably be 'Mr. Quirkless, the world's first superhero without a Quirk!' or something like that" Mina said.

"You really believe in me?" Y/N said.

"Of course I do, I've believe in you from the start. You even beat up a villain with a very powerful Quirk just over a month ago" Mina said.

"With your help. He would've burnt me into bacon if you didn't step in" Y/N said.

"Then I began to lose and you knocked him out in one punch. Seriously, what is a super-powered super villain supposed to do when they're unconscious?" Mina said.

"You're starting to sound like me..." Y/N mumbled.

"I am?" Mina questioned, tilting her head.

"Mhm. 'Super-powered super villain'. Saying something like that is MY thing" Y/N said.

"Fine, I'll go to your stupid training. Let me get my activity shoes on first" Mina said, standing up from the couch.

"You only own white air forces, though..." Y/N said.

At The Cus D'Omata Boxing Gym...

"Okay, you know the deal" Cus said.

Mina huffed and puffed, not appreciating the run there.

"My ribs hurt so much..." Mina said, holding her side.

Cus perked up.

"Huh? Why's the girl here?" Cus asked.

"We both need work. I know you don't like her, but please, Cus, give her a shot" Y/N said.

"Motherfucker... What does she need to work on? Is she trying to be a boxer now?" Cus mumbled.

"I mean, I do want to work on my combat, but I mainly need to train my Quirk. I'm going to UA, so I need to be prepared!" Mina said.

Cus' eyes shot wide.

"So Y/N is planning on going, too" Cus said.

"Wait, what? How did you know?" Y/N asked.

"I've suspected it for a while. You seem to have different ambitions than becoming the world heavyweight champion, but I didn't want to believe it. What she just said was the nail in the coffin" Cus said.