Part XIII - Fight, Fight, Fight...

1 Week Later...

Summer Tillaman vs. Leff Greene.

"I hate this makeup... It doesn't feel right..." Y/N said, staring in the mirror.

Y/N had a large scar, one like a cut, shooting across his face.

"It shouldn't. No makeup of this caliber should. We don't make money off of these amateur fights, only money we get from interviews and publicity, so spending this much on makeup that's this hard to get off isn't just something we can do willy nilly" Cus said.

Y/N sat back down on his bench, staring at his gloves.

"What if I get caught?" Y/N asked.

"Come on, you're practically unrecognizable! New name, new face, and you don't talk. You'll get by just fine, Y/N" Cus said.

"Alright..." Y/N said.

Cus's timer went off.

"Okay. Get up, we'll do the usual" Cus said.

Y/N did a light session on the pads.

Cus's timer went off again 5 minutes later.

"Time to go" Cus said.

Y/N walked out of the locker room with Cus and the ringside doctor.

The match was held in the boxing gym that Y/N's opponent went to.

No more big events would be held like before unless it was a championship bout.

Y/N stepped into the ring, not even bothering to entertain the audience.

There was a very small number of people attending the fight, most of which being people who also worked in this gym.

Leff Greene's Quirk was titled "Push".

He could push people back a few feet by touching them, even with gloves on.

The referee struck his hand down, beginning the match.

Y/N had come to understand Quirks and how to work around them over the previous week.

It wasn't about what Quirk they had, just how they used it.

L/N immediately went on the attack with Greene backing away, using a long guard.

L/N rolled around the long guard while cutting off the ring, forcing Greene into a corner.

Greene tried to grab onto L/N and tie him up, but L/N ducked under Greene's arms and delivered a hard left hook to his right side.

Greene shelled up weakly, with L/N breaking through the guard with ease.

Greene stayed put, in place, as L/N delivered a hard right hook to the left side that buckled his legs.

Greene fell back on the ropes, and L/N finished the job with a right hook that broke through Greene's weak guard.

Greene fell over onto the canvas as the referee rushed over and called off the fight.