Part XII - New Battles

"Buster Bay. His Quirk? Pressure. The more pressured he feels, the higher amount of blood his heart produces, but also the stronger he becomes" Cus said.

"Oh, so that's why he's like that" Mina said.

Buster stepped into the ring.

"Shouldn't be too much, right?" Y/N said, stepping into the ring.

"Me and Kevin will be grading your performance today" Cus said.

"Minimum grade to pass?" Y/N asked.

"You don't need to know that, you should be aiming for the top" Cus said.

"Right..." Y/N said.

Y/N stared at his opponent across the ring, as Buster stared at his opponent.

"Begin!" Cus shouted, starting his 3 minute timer.

Y/N rushed in with his guard high as Buster did so as well.

Y/N fainted, bobbed, and weaved as per usual while standing opposite of Buster.

Buster stayed laser focused on Y/N, holding his guard high, completely guarding himself.

"This guy's big, really big. He's exactly what you'd imagine a Heavyweight fighter would look like. Big, muscley, and stupid looking. He looks about 250 pounds, so he's going to be easy to dodge. His size and height guarantees he lifts weights and doesn't do much in calisthenics, so he's not as powerful as he looks. Most of his power comes from his Quirk, and he already looks to be feeling the pressure from just how his skin looks" Y/N thought, analyzing his man.

Buster threw a heavy-handed lead hook, left handed, throwing his entire body into it, grunting as he threw.

Y/N ducked under and bounced to his left side, throwing a left hook straight to Buster's side.

Buster's side was left completely exposed from how much he turned his body from that punch.

Buster put his arm around Y/N's head and pulled Y/N into a wrestle, pulling Y/N to the center.

"Break!" Kevin yelled.

Buster shoved Y/N away, squaring back up.

Y/N jumped forward with a straight right that landed on Buster's guard, getting grappled by Buster again.

Buster, the bigger man, looked to bully Y/N with his size.

This same thing happened again and again for another minute, Y/N trying to box and Buster trying to tire him out with wrestling.

Y/N broke out of another grab by slipping out of it and backing away.

Y/N ducked low and jumped forward at Buster with all the power he could pull out, all into a left hook.

The punch landed cleanly on the side of Buster's head, rocking Buster and causing him to back away into the ropes.

Buster's skin began to turn completely red, not like the tone it was before, completely blood red.

Buster sat on the ropes as Y/N began to pummel anything open.

Buster grabbed on the back of Y/N's neck and pulled down on his head, then using the short period of time that Y/N was stunned to escape off the ropes.

Y/N's sight returned, and the first thing he saw was Buster's glove.

Buster threw a straight left at Y/N that landed clean, rocking Y/N.

Y/N, instinctively, circled down clockwise, unintentionally dodging a right uppercut from Buster.

Buster pulled Y/N into a tight lock and pushed him up against the ropes.