Part XVIII - Finale

After 6 days of grueling training, Y/N and Mina were at their best condition possible.

Both fighters burned off some extra weight from the intensity of the training. Y/N dropping from 212.3 to 208.1 pounds, Mina going from 109.4 pounds to 108 flat.

Needless to say, they were in their best condition possible for these final fights. It wasn't just their championship bouts they were training for, it was also the UA entrance exam.

The day after their championships would be the UA High School entrance exam. If they wanted to make it in, they needed to be at their absolute best.

Against Quirks that could dismantle some legends in the sports, going in undertrained would be devastating. Against other Quirks in an exam to join the most prestigious hero school you could get into, it's a must to be ready.

Y/N and Mina could lift their arms up a little too high and feel their skin rubbing up against their muscles. They could see their veins popping out from any sort of movement.

They knew this because, well, they enjoyed posing in the mirror together.

"Look at me...I look marvelous" Y/N said, dragging his finger between each of the ridges of each of his individual abs.

"I always thought I had to be the skinniest of the bunch to be pretty, but I guess I was wrong. I think I prefer this to my old body. Do you also think so, Y/N?" Mina asked, feeling her obliques.

Y/N stayed silent, admiring his chest.

"Y/N?" Mina asked, turning to Y/N.

"Oh boy... Now, if I was gay..." Y/N said.

"Don't continue that sentence" Mina said, deadpanned.

Mina sprayed on her perfume while Y/N sprayed on his cologne.

Both began coughing.

"Why is it so sickeningly sweet?!" Y/N said while gagging.

"Why is yours so minty?!" Mina said, holding her neck as she stuck her tongue out while coughing.

There was banging on the door.

"What's going on in there?" Kevin yelled from the other side of the door.

Both students were still gagging.

"Alright, I'm coming in!" Kevin shouted.

Kevin opened the door and closed it behind him, the door automatically locking as it was closed.

Kevin began struggling for air as well, falling to the floor in sync with the other two.

All 3 were now gagging on a mixture of perfume and cologne.

"It's like a gas chamber!" Kevin said inbetween gags for oxygen.

30 Minutes Later...

All 4 of them were in Cus's car. Mina and Y/N sat in the back, Kevin in the passenger seat and Cus in the driver seat.

Well, Cus wasn't there yet.

Cus finally got into the car after 10 minutes of making them wait so he could go to the bathroom because according to him, old people take a while.

Cus closed the door and immediately noticed the smell.

"Why does it smell like a rat's ass?" Cus said.

Mina, Y/N, and Kevin all looked down in shame like a child in time out.

Cus switched glances with the three, confused, trying to figure it all out.