PSYCH!!

Did y'all really think I'd end it like that?

That's right! The story of CHACE is not over just yet.

With summer in the air, Ace, Charlie and the rest of their gang go and spend the Summer at Ace's Family beach house in LA.

Not only will we see Charlie and Ace as an official couple!!!! We will also see more through the eyes of Different characters and experience their complicated lives and loves.

Also, by popular demand, the second book will have some saucy sexual content!

I also created a cover for the next book. Hope you like!!!!

But this time will be different

But this time will be different. I will not be releasing as often for the second book, as I want to also have time to write some of my other projects. But I will try to release as much as I can, so please be patient.

Here's a lil description of my other works that I am going to be writing alongside book 2.

My Summer with the
Easton Boys:
(Currently unreleased)

After throwing a wild party,
17 year old Wyatt Reid is forced
to spend the summer with his estranged godparents,
Amanda and Robert Easton,
and their six sons,
who all just happen to have
a Greek God aspect.

Hating Grayson:
(A few chapters already released)

Dallas hates his brother's best friend, Grayson Scott. He's annoying, rude and always makes fun of him for no reason.

But everything changes when they share a drunken kiss...

The Bro Date:
(Currently unreleased)

Flynn Clark and Jaxon Lancaster are complete opposites.

Flynn may be striking, but he's a total nerd.
And Jaxon may be charming, but his talents lie in the football field.

So when the Golden Boy invites Flynn to an end-of-summer party, of course he goes.... only for Jaxon to ask him to be his tutor for the coming year.

In return, Flynn asks the Golden Boy for some tips on getting his first girlfriend.

Through Practice dates and late night study sessions, the nerd and the football star grow closer together...

Let me know which one of the above you would like to read.

I know I have released a few parts of other stories as well, and I will eventually continue to write them (Sweatshirt & The Art of Falling)

For now, I'll only be focusing on the sequel to this, and the other projects I described above.

I hope you'll continue to read my stories.

And don't worry, other works will be in the future :)