Part 3

After dropping JK are school Jimin and Taehyung left for their work space.

At School

JK saw that his friends are waiting at the corridor for him to accompany.

After he reach them,

Lisa: bunny we are waiting for you for long time and you came now

Jk: Ahh just today everyday we use to wait for you Lisa 🤭Lisa just groaned on his comment.

Wooyoung : leave it guys we are going to late come on.

They left for their class respectively.

Lisa, ji-hoon,May, JK and Eunwoo in same class.Others in another section.

First period was maths and they are just enjoying their sleep except JK and JiHoon.

Time skip to cafeteria :

Jungkook and his friends are enjoying their lunch break and their school has a bully who is jealous of Jungkook's gang as they are good in grades and games. Jungkook use to be a silent boy outside is gang if his friends are absent or they are busy some works or he is alone in Library he use to be scared of bullies.

After school hour 2:30 PM they will be having play hours till 3:30 PM .

As usual they are playing games and suddenly they planned to play kho-kho.They were playing with their classmates. They were laughing and planning plotting how to catch their opponent teammates.The game was going smooth until the bullies saw them enjoying.

Yeon (bully 1) : Aren't they are so happy can we add some spicies for their happiness said with smirk and jealous.

Ha-joon ( bully 2) : Aish.... These craps i am irritated with their giggles just plan what can we do ..

Soo-Ah (bully 3) : i wish that i just go and snap jungkook he is just over cute to even be in their gang he is smaller but can we add him in our group so that i could enjoy his partnership😏😏😏😏

Hyun mi (bully 3) : Not at all ... Not even for a few minutes i can bear him near us he is just ahhhhhhhh. She said with frustration which made soo-ah give a smirk as she succeeded in making his best friend irritate. .... They all just shared looks with each other and left to changing sports room

Back to game , now the catcher is jungkook where he is trying to touch his opponent from mid of his gangs seaters when he tried through his left side by stretching his leg and hands and it caused him to fell by scratching his leg from knee side to mid of calves and elbow to wrist .

As he fell may and Eunwoo just bend to his side as they are the one sitting . After watching him injured they just teared up and jungkook already drenched in his own tears as itss burning rather paining.

Kookie: Eunwoo its paining and burning please do something he said with small sniffing.

Eunwoo : We will take you wait and he just helped his friend to stand from the ground....They took him to medical room and the medical staff just gasped seeing his injures in his pink sweet body. The receptionist/attender went to inform principal so that they could inform the injured boys guardian.

After attender went nurse just started to clean the wound but jk was afraid to get treated as he knows and he started to throw tantrums that he want to go home and he will get treated by his hyung, but seeing the bleed nurse just hold him tight and started to treat but once the alcohol touched his wound and his sob started to be loud .