Part 19

I am really sorry guys for giving you very small updates in last 2 parts..... I am really really sorry i was just don't want to disappoint few of my readers who requested for next episode so i gave them update actually it was planned for one.....    Ok Ok Last time i m saying sorry... Accept my apologizes.....

Back to story........

Everyone in the mansion including the guards aren't there which is actually unusual as its mafia gangster's mansion reason they are out of few underground work due to have peaceful and recovery time with family.

Only few more than the security which they planned less than that the mansion is covered by guards .... Reason something going to happen which is unexpected....

Ok enough of stupid explanation will go inside the mansion...

Inside the mansion everything is good except the 2 Maknae's  and the 2 eldest has chores where other 3 being patrons.

JK : Hyung i wanna sleep with Chimmy hyung and that's final ( he said last one with cute angry pout and puffed his already bread cheeks). Everyone just cooed at his cuteness and that stubborn baby...  

Jin : What is that? are you requesting or commanding us to accept your demands..... ( little stern but its fake one tho). Everyone hide their smile as they know Jin's naughtiness. 

JK: I just want to be with chimmy hyung that's it mama bird.. ( he knows how to get everything his way)...  

Jin : I knew baby you want to be with chimmy but aren't you slept afternoon with him and i m sure you aren't goanna sleep this early unless anyone scold you and chimmy won't be doing it because after his medicine he going to be kicked in dreamland before anyone could realize and its mandatory for him.. You will be bored here...

Tae : Hyung i will be with Chimmy and kookie... it will be helpful for us even... And i will be cuddling with kookie... 

Yoongi : Why i will stay with them you guys go and sleep in your rooms...   

Tae : I guess yoongi hyung kookie won't accept you because even before Jimin's medicine kick in you are going to be in dreamland ( everyone laughed at this..)  

They where all going on to have discission who is going to sleep and after solid 30mins they resolved and planned that Tae chim and Kookie will be sleeping....

Timeskip at 12:30-01:00 :

 Everyone is sleeping peacefully until tae woke up with the mumbling sound of Kookie....

JK :  No don't do anything to me or hyung please leave me...... Hyung save me from him please...... ( He was shaking badly and trying to comeout of his nightmare)

Tae : Hey kookie.. No one is hurting you see you are safe with hyung buddy.........  Kookie wake up....

Tae tried for 5-10 mins to make JK wake up and he succeded and just hugged him closer to his chest and patted nothing baby see hyung is with you...... JK just sobbed while snuggling more closer to Tae . He just want to disappear in his hyng's arms which could take his terror of losing them would just taken away...

Meanwhile Jin was passing by to checkon the maknae whether they slept or not found that JK is sobbing in Tae's arm he just went inside the room and asked what happen by eyeing with Tae he just said nightmare.... Jin patted JK 's head who didn't even planned to look who is there...

Few minutes later he slept in Tae's hold just then they heard someone entering their mansion from the front door... The click sound of the main door could be heard as it just beside the room and its dead silent in the room ...

Tae and Jin shared a look like who will be here. They just left JK beside jimin and covered with duvet and left the room in tip toe to find who is the intruder. They didn't find anyone and the the person who entered he directly went towards upstairs to find someone who he actually came. He didn't find him in his room and he started to leave the room that's when he heard the sound as someone is climbing so he just hide himself  . Once the sound got disappeared and click sound of door closing heard e left his hidden place and came searching particular person and he entered Maknae's room where just now Tae went into dreamland not so deeper. The one who came inside gave his team signal and they where ready to attack if anyone try to stop them. He proceed to take Kookie who just hugging chimmy so tight and the person tried his best and took JK but to bad JK just woke and started wiggle in his arm and Tae got alter and shouted " Who the hell are you? Leave him.... If not this is not goanna be good....... "  Tae is trying his best to take kookie from him and he wasn't well prepared to face these type things still he can fight with 1 person but he wasn't aware many are out..

Tae: Leave him ..... What you want and who are?... He was repeating the Intruder (IN1)..

IN1 : IF you want to be happy just leave me i will take him to the place where he really should be....

Due to JK's cry Jimin stirred in his sleep even if he wake up in few minutes the effect of painkiller never goanna have reduce he will be in his sub-consciousness.  Other hyungs heard and coming towards maknae room but before they could do anything Tae was in ground with injured head as he tried to take JK from the IN1 but his team came and smashed a rod on tae who just groaned and JK screamed Hyunggg..... When others came down IN1 kept a JK in gun point and said " Listen we don't need him alive just want you to be happy with normal life...... If he is no more you guys won't be in Mafia and our boss could be Mafia king.... "  Jin came forward and took tae in his lap and said " leave him before you guys see the hell... "  Yoongi shout " Guards "... and there it started the war but to their shock BTS guards are less and they where confused why they are less....  The person with kookie tried to run in between the chores but to his bad luck RM just throw the stick on back of his head and he stumbled... Unfortunately it caused gun which just ..........................................

To be continued...................

Byeee take care..........