Part 11

When the entered the centre of hall they saw jin jimin and guard is lying unconscious.... they rushed to hospital..

Everyone is worrying about Jimin who isn't in good condition.....

In Hospital :

Everyone is waiting for doctors to update on their hyung as well their dongsaeng .

Doctor came out of Jin's room and they started to shower the queries of their hyung's health.

Doctor : Relax young man he is fine and just little bruises and he will gaining his consciousness soon . He was fainted just because of some gas he may fell little weak as well as dizzy.

Yoongi : Thank you dr and the doctor left by smiling at them and saying its my job.

Everyone went inside with little relax as still Jimin's dr didn't came out .

Yoongi : Was caressing his hair and saying everything is good and please be safe.

After 15 Mins Jin gained Consciousness and he was stirring his eyes to get netter view rather than blur.

Namjoon : Easy hyung we are here .....

Jin : Kookie Tae he just said with little hyperventilating...

Others got shock plus backed off as they weren't expecting their hyung to call Tae and JK ... And Jimin is the one injured why didn't he ask them......

Jin : Call them i wanna go and meet my babies..... and he was getting out of the bed but stumbled badly and was about to fell but Hoseok was beside him who caught him perfectly.

Everyone : Hyung........

Hobi : Be careful they are ok just have a seat.... ( He said with assumption as they aren't in mission)..

Jin : Are they her ?Tthen call them i wanna see them fit and fine... ( He said with raspy voice and bit hoping that they would come here at this moment)....

Hobi : He just took back and said Hyung what happen to you please say they will be safe in mansion we will call them once we get any news from Jimin's doctor....

Just then Jin got that his another Dongsaeng was also injured and his brain got that just because of him everyone is in danger and he was thinking he shouldn't have involved everyone in this when he knows that Chaneyeol was well aware of his family.....

Jin : Can you please call them now i wanna see them fit and fine ... didn't doctor came out yet from Jimin's room .. Everyone nodded their head in signing no...

Yoongi : Hyung ... what is the matter why are so stressed but maknaes.....

Jin signed as he haven't update them on the Tae and JK's situation to others and he said everything to them which Chaneyeol narrated and everyone just gasped and they all started to worry about Tae and JK....

Hoseok called Tae without wasting further time and it was attended by tried tae who was sleeping beside JK who has dried tears and still lines in forehead which shows he wasn't fully in his beautiful dreamland.....

Tae Pov:

Tae was sleeping beside JK and heard his phone rings and without looking at the screen he just attended and responded Hello with tried voice ....

Hobi : Tae are you ok ? Is our bunny is fine ? is he got any panic attacks... he just shooted his question without letting the younger to response like a real riffle........