Part 17

After few days :

Jimin is recovering and had shown good progression with medicine and he has already returned to home few days back and JK is clinging to Jimin from last 2days . He isn't leaving him even for  second. They are worried and clueless why he is behaving like this. 

They tried indirectly to ask him why he is behaving like this but he didn't said anything just shrugged off by saying " I just missing Chimmy hyung " ......  It continued for few more days now Jimin can't take it on why his baby is behaving like this...

Jimin called " Bunny baby what happen .. why are you so disturbed is something bothering you or did anyone said bad to you "....  JK didn't answered him and looked down and his hand started trembling...  Jimin just made his soft voice to bit stern to get something out from youngest " Kookie "...  JK started to cry loudly and Jimin wasn't ready to face this side of JK at the moment and he wasn't fully recovered to hold him tight or do something... He was speaking softly to make him stop crying but kookie wasn't ready and just mumbled one thing " Hyung .. he will .. he will hurt you .... "   Jimin doesn't understand and on the other hand JK gets panic attack  .. Jimin just shouted his lungs out  " yoongi hyung..... Hyungggg come fast Kookie kookie baby listen hyung is here no bubba don't .. don't think anything just follow my breathing "  he kept kookie's hand in chest which isn't give good enough as he is even breathing uneven seeing JK's condition in thought he can't do anything..  Just then others came running after seeing JK Yoongi just took him as koala and  whispering sweet things to which JK  got calm and was heavy in yoongi's arms which indicates he went into deep slumber. Jimin was looking at time and wasn't saying anything when yoongi said  " i am taking him to my room and.. " got cut off by Jimin's slight shout " No hyung please make him sleep beside me please..... " he pleaded in a way which no one could deny it....   Jin advised "  ok ok no one is taking him , he will be beside you .. yoongi can you please stay with them you know.. "  before he could complete Yoongi said " I will hyung " which took everyone to shock as he never shared his sleep time with anyone except Tae and Jk.  

Jimin came out of shock first and then he said " Hyung someone is bulling bun it seems "  while caressing his hair and yoongi asked him with shock "  how you can say like that " .. " Hyung when i asked him why he is so disturbed and clinging to me that's when he got panicked. before he get worst i asked yoongi hyung to come as i couldn't help him out " said with slight cracked voice as how vulnerable he became .  Jin " Chim calm down we are here and did kookie said that he is being bullied " " No , he said he will hurt  i don't know whom he was referring ".  Namjoon said " We will look into that now sleep chimmy. Guys come we can discuss downstairs and make dinner for us i am hungry "   said last words cutely as he want to make the atmosphere bit warm from emotions..

Until now tae was silent and said " hyung i will  make dinner and it will be favorite of Jimin hyung and Kookie.. Come mama bird  why are you standing here "  and ran from there before Jin would burst out for teasing him by calling Mamabird. 

Next day :

Namjoon was planning how to know what is happening with JK and others are ready to go to their respective work where JK is pleading to Jin that he don't want to go school. Thats when Hobi came to dinning table and said  " hyung leave him today he can take rest at home with chim.. "   Jin was about to deny it but hobi eyed him to let him not go... Jin said  " Ok Ok you just take rest have your meals on time no skipping and be with  chimmy hyung nowhere you should go ok... " ...   JK became so happy and hugged his both hyung and said Thank you....

Next Part :

JK :  He is so bad... he can hurt you.... please be safe....

JK : Hyung please save me i can't bear it...........................

To be continued.....

see you guys soon i hope i won't take long time from this episode....