Part 7

After 1 hour everyone gathered in the dinning hall:

Jin : Kookie listen to Tae when he says you to do any works and don't be brat ok...

JK : ok hyung but i am not brat said with pout...

Everyone just laughed at his cuteness and yoongi said ok ok you are not brat they don't know your good kookie..

JK : see only meow hyung knows me and run to him and hugged him so tightly and yoongi just said will miss you baby    it was whisper but heard by everyone...

And they all look each other and mumbled this cat is only soft to his baby....

Everyone had their dinner and saying few necessary things to tae and jk how they need to behave ....

Finally time has arrived to leave but bunny is not leaving his mama bird .. Till now he was ok with their departure but now he couldn't leave his hyungs go without him...

Tae : leave your mama bird kookie they need to go baby ... ( Deep down he need to hold his hyungs and don't go i don't feel good by leaving you guys but he knows it's useless.)

Jk : No ...( Hugged jin so tightly ) hyung don't go i can't see you for 3-4 days how could kookie live without his hyungs😭😭😭.....

Jin : we will be back kookie soon don't cry if you cry then everyone will cry stop now ok .... When we come back will go for shopping for Kookie's toys is it ok?? If kookie cries then we won't take you....

JK : no see kookie isn't crying ( wiping his tear with small paws which is covered with hoodie....

JK : hyung..... Promise kookie that you will be back after 3 days..... Showing his doe eyes and pinky finger ...

Jin just thinking how can he promise this little gem that his hyung doesn't know when he will be returning....

Yoongi came forward and said with more assuring voice and connecting his pinky finger to Kookie's saying meow hyung promises that he will come back and will go for shopping with gummy smile...

Kookie should his bunny smile and jumping that he will see them soon and said then i will count the days and will say what I and taetae did☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️....

Yoongi smiled and looked at jin who is looking at him with a look why you promised him....

Yoongi just whispered to jin now we will be in thought of reaching them soon.... And promised to himself that whatever jin has in mind or plan need to be done before 3 days and to takecare of jin ......

They left after giving tight hugs to their two maknaes .......

Tae and jk left to their room .. jk just slept within few mins but tae is in deep thought that his brothers need to be safe and why he has some bad feeling of their mission.....

Meanwhile :

Others left to their Mafia ground where they have everything regarding their Mafia works ... It's faraway from their mansion it will take 5 hours of travelling where everyone had small nap but the 2 eldest had some thoughts in mind that didn't let them have nap.. One in the thought of 2 youngest and One in the thought of his only hyung..

Once they reached their Mafia ground everyone left to their meeting hall and started their plans how to excite and how to attack their rivals place and more importantly they want to meet their rival teams head whom they are searching for past 2 years ...

Jin is so involved in solving or can say removing the mask of his rival who is giving him hard time for past 2 years they are losing their deals just because of him and crimes of underground is being expanding rather than reducing.... He just need to know who is giving tough time..... Jin has a mild guess who it is but he need to confirm whether he is correct if he is then the fear will increases to another level.. if not then the one who is interfering in his business is going to end his life ....

Namjoon : This is our plan but Jin Hyung can you take anyone as back either take Jimin or Jhope or else some other body guards ( with bit of worried voice)....

Jin : Who is the boss here .... ( With serious tone ) for which Namjoon hang his head....

Jin : And i knew what i am doing Jimin need to lead the guards who will be keeping eye on front and Jhope will be with backyards... I will handle everything inside the godown... ( Stern Voice ) but deep inside he knows why namjoon is saying the thing which he is saying is correct... Still he don't want his brothers to get hurt....

Jin Knows if he use hyung card they will use their puppy eyes if he used Mafia boss card then noone gonna be against him..

After 2 hours of their discussion they prepared their spy aka Jimin to have raid on first day to know about their rivals in and out of constant 48 hours .. who will be in connect with only Jin not even with any of their members...   Jin advises don't ever trust anyone but make everyone to trust you...

Jimin : Hyung will do it ... Don't be in messed head of attack will finish soon and mee our tae and bunny soon Said with smile....which brought WWH smile on Jin.....

On the otherside :

I know Kim Seokjin you will make a move i was waiting for you from past 2 years to see you....... Once you get near to me or know about me I will start my real play on you ..... You had lots of happiness i want you to see the sadness soon..... ( Creepy and evil smile is holding in brutal face) ..

To be Continue........

Not so good i guesss.............