Part 18

Evening : 

Everyone came back from their work and plopped on couch tiredly . Ahjuma came and gave them water and said "  Go and freshup first then come and relax don't sit with dirty cloths.... Go "  ... Everyone just huffed on her and said " Ok ahjumma / Madam"  and they all went to their respective room and here one alone has mischeviously smile on his face and went behind ahjumma and hugged her to which she just shrugged , said " Brat go from here stupid kid ... hoba leave me and take bath " ... " Ok ahjumma now i am all good to take bath " and laugh loud to which even she laughed at him  and thought he never changes....

Timeskip : 

Jimin and JK came downstair after a long and good nap . Others are sitting in couch and discussing something a nonsense talk ....  Jk came and hugged Jin and said " Mama bird i missed you "   " Aww baby i too missed you "  .. others just exchanged look of do we invisible except Yoongi who knows his bunny goanna hoop on him within few secs after his hyun's Kiss... As expected he just went to yoongi and hugged him without saying anything just same he did too.....  Others " do we matter to you Kookie"  Tae began his dramatic mode " No my kookie now doesn't love me "  .. Kookie was just sitting in suga's lap comfortably and said " I love you too hyung but  i just enjoying meow hyung lap "  with bunny smile... Everyone knows this drama as its everyday concept for them to have lite conv with each other before their dinner.

Ahjumma came from kitchen and said " Dinner is ready if you guys wanna have it i will set the table .."  others said " No , we will eat afterwards its just 5PM will have before 7 or 8 " ... " Ok then i will leave take care have good sleep.. "  and kissed Maknae's forehead and said " Good night babies" .. Looked at hoba and said " Good night brat " to which he just chuckled and replied to her , and  she left the mansion ...  

These guys just continued their bickering , leg pulling and dad's jokes . After 1 hour they planned to have their dinner and Kookie was excited to have his dinner as he asked Ahjumma to make Pasta . Others also aware of it as he haven't ate any fastfood from past 1 month due to Jimin's injures.. It was just excuse of his hyungs to make him avoid fastfood.

Everything went well and as everyday night falls on Bangtan Mansion also which goanna turn into sleepless night soon to few of them or everyone....

Beware everynight isn't good night few bad nights are there and which can have very bad nightmares as well.....

To be continued.....

That's it for today have an good day guys..... I don't know how to continue it so i just made a short note and posted as i would lose this even if i pass for few hours...........

Literally its  getting hectic to write work and do home chores as well.......   but i will try to do it often...

I am planning to write a common book .. its not based on BTS or and fiction character... It may be on my day to day life or some happy moments......  

Do comment on the new decision.. If you guys doesn't like it i will not write it........