Part 12

Everyone had their dinner and made comfortable to have slight nap and praying that Jimin /Chimmy hyung should be fine . There our bunny was excited that they will be meeting chimmy when he will wake up..........

Next Morning :  

Yoongi was the first one to wake up and he just looked around and his hyung and Dongsaengs are sleeping and he just admired for few seconds and went to fresh up.

Wen he came back Jin was awake and caressing maknae's hair lovingly and suga just cleared his throat to get Jin's attention. Jin looked up.

Jin : What happen (With questioning look)

Suga : Can I also just admire my baby whom i was badly missing from past few days. ( Said with lots of love and eyeing at Maknae with slight pout as Jin just took him closer to his embrace).

Jin chuckled at how Suga changes from hard outside to so soft character just for JK.

Jin: No i am not going to give my baby... ( Just teased the whine one who want to care alot )...

Suga : Hyunggggg 

Jin : Ok Ok i was just teasing hold him i will get fresh up little.  And gave JK to Suga who just took happily and sat in the couch beside Sleeping Tae. Once Suga sat Tae just shifted his head to Suga's lap ... Now who is he to ignore his another baby.. Suga just patted is head with his free hand and caressing JK's back as he hugged Suga tightly as his life depends on the hold.

After few mins Jin return back and others started to wake up and Tae was about wake up Suga said sleep little bit more bear. In his mind there may be long day ahead as i am afraid to have dr talk abt jimin.

Tae wasn't ready to sleep but he just hugged suga's waist and closed his eyes to let his all worries on his hold but i guess that doesn't longed.

Suga was patting Jk's back as he felt like Jk's is shivering in his hold he thought it might be by the chillness or some dreams ( It happens isn't like walking in staircase suddenly we missed the balance or playing water or gulping out by slight horror mask ... I use to have such dreams ).

JK was mumbling please save my Jim he is inside don't want to leave hyung save him he will be crying without his kookie.....  He is getting hyperventilated in sleep and Suga was saying good things but still it couldn't get hold of JK.....   

Tae just sat and tried to hold him but suga said can you call the nurse and he made his way to Jin's bed and tried to place him but the hold JK has is tight and if he tried to remove it may hurt him so he just hold him like Koala and waliking to and FRO where others are getting worried as Jk's mumbling is lasting for past 10 mins and  it means he is seeing his nightmare for 10 mins which is where bad as he couldn't get out of his dream... 

Tae came with nurse and Suga said few medicine to be prepared for injection . Within few mins nurse came back with shot which Suga advised .

Suga : Can you inject him i can't inject him...

Nurse : Yes sir will do it..

Nurse injected shot in Jk's back and when he felt piercing of needle e came out of is nightmare but not out of his deep slumber. 

Suga just rubbed and shooed in his ears to make his sleep deep and Jk released his fist and Suga made him lay on the bed and Jin started to cares his hair..

Everyone was silent and the room engulfed in silence until Tae spoke ....

Tae : Hyung we should have breakfast and make kookie also eat his breakfast ....

Namjoon and Hoba said yes we will go and bringbreakfast you guys wait here.

Once they left Tae is battling with his own thoughts and got interrupted by Suga's voice.

Suga : What happen bear ( he asked in slight of fearing voice as he knows how much tae hates when anyone gets in trouble due to their work and now his only maknae is in trouble due to their work.)

Tae went near the bed and sat beside Jin and standing yoongi and held Yoongi's hand and hugged Jin which made both of them to get off guarded..

Tae : Hyung Mianhae ( he cried)  both got another shock like why he is saying mianhae where he should be shouting.. Tae continued as he didn't got any response..

Tae : Hyung i was wrong i knew that i shouldn't blame you guys and what you guys do is good for us and here i am making it tough for you guys to fight back for what our parents sacrificed .. ( They thought to say No bear you are right somewhere but can't as they want to hear why Tae said sorry their must be some reason).

Tae : I never want to support you guys with mafia work but somewhere i thought that we too need justice if its not us just to our bunny we need peaceful future ahead to live life rather than die like our parents...  I started to blame you guys just because i couldn't do anything for them i feel like useless infront of you guys and i want to take it out from my head so i started to blame it on you guys so that my head may feel less pressured. I never intended to say harsh words and never said from heart just wanna overcome the guilty feeling which i feel everytime i see you guys do some mission where i am not apart.......  But equally i hate it because i don't want to lose my one and only last relations in this mere world where everyone is selfish for their own and here my hyungs are ready to sacrifice everything for us.......... ( he said everything with hicupping and crying badly and trying to catch air to make his breathing normal which is getting tougher and  suga started to pat his back and said we are here bear let it out ...

Namjoon and Hoba standing beside yoongi and caressing Tae's hair as they came back from canteen with breakfast few mins back and heard what tae was saying.....

Tae : I am sorry hyungs for making you feel bad when you guys come from mission i desperately want to hug you  guys and say you are best but i couldn't i don't know why.... Jin hyung please forgive me for everything which i said in past and even yesterday yelled at you when it isn't your fault....... Mianhae hyungggggggg...............

They had group hug where everyone consoled him but got interrupted by bunny saying .... NO ONE LOVES ME