Part 14

Doctor came out from jimin's room and just signed before giving them any hope which can be useless.

Yoongi took the incharge of hyung to query about Jimin as Jin isn't looking in good shape..

JK looking at doctor with puppy eyes like the he was literally requesting him to give access to meet his chimmy hyung whom he wasn't meet for nearly more than weeks. Doctor saw that eyes and he couldn't hold his smile at that cute boy who is eager to meet his hyung..

Dr bent down to JK's level and hold his hand and said " Do you wanna meet your hyung so desperately" .  JK just nodded his head aggressively and who is Dr to restrict him ...

Dr said " Go and meet your hyung he is resting sit beside him without making any noise until your other hyungs come , OKAY ? " . " Really!! i can meet my chimmy hyung ....."  he just showed his happiness through his bunny smile and hoped towards the door not before bowing to dr with small " Thank you!!!"  Others just smiled at thehappiness of Kookie... Wat else they need more than his smile on their whole life.....  

After a good silence between Dr and others it was broke by Yoongi 

Yoongi : Dr how is my brother is he ok?... ( worried Voice ) 

Tae : he is alright isn't it ???

Doctor looked at them and answered before anyother of his guardian would bombarded with any other queries.. " Ok listen carefully!! He needs more care and rest .. I would suggest him for 1 month Bedrest which is minimal i could say as he isn't in good shape ...  Don't make him stress as he got hit in his head its not serious still if he stress or cry the pain will be unbearable...   He has weak bone for which calicum shots will be required which will go in his spine ( My brother had this shot so i know about this alone expect this medical stuff is just imagination.) which will be more painful he needs to take it for 3 days.. " ( This made everyone to hold the cries as they got to know its gonna be tough days for few more weeks but they nodded their head). Doctor carried on after their nod. " He needs proper diet and his mind isn't in good state he is clouded with worries as when we operating him he was saying Tae and Koo.. I got to know that little bunny boy is koo and whoever Tae is please be beside him when he wakes up.. ( After listening this Jin got to know why he is worrying as he heard Chaneyeol saying Kookie and Tae got injured.)  And most important when we give Calcium shot as i noticed don't keep bunny boy beside him he may get scared after seeing his hyung in pain....  And he will be back to conscious after 2 hours.. Make sure not to make him worry.. Once he wakes up just call me i will on rounds...  ( They all nodded) .. Then I will take my leave... He needs to be here for next 3 days after his montioring vital will think on discharge. Take Care "

He left and they just shared assuring gaze as they have to go through lotmore and Suga is in fire he would kill Chaneyeol with looks alone...

Meanwhile : 

Chaneyeol : Be prepare i am gonna ruin you... Which i did't got i won't let you guys to have it...... My peace my happiness and my everything went because of you JK and i will ruin you and get back my everything....

Back to hospital : 

Everyone went inside to just see Kookie standing and caressing Jimin's hand and whispering in Jimin's ear ( as doctor said not to disturb he thought whispering won't be disturbing and there in corner the nurse who was monitoring the Jimin was admiring how adorable the boy was and speaking slowly which looks whisper for him but in silent room where only equipment of heartbeat was beating that could hear clearly... )  Chimmy hyung wake up see kookie is taking care of you.. Isn't that you should wake and take to me..... ( Pouted cutely ) .. You know doctor wasn't allowing me to watch you yesterday even when i cried.. but today he himself said to meet you he is good only.. Kookie thought him bad... Isn't i should say sorry to him.. I thought to say but forgot to say sorry as i was so excited to see you..... Once he comes i will say sorry now i wanna talk to chimmy hyung...you listen what happen ( He narrated everything to his hyung what he had , where he went and what happen in home everything even how bad Jin cried to how they loved TaeTae hyung more...) ....

Others just admiring him and Hobi went near him and slowly asked not make the busy boy to scare. " What my little bunny is doing to the sleeping chimmy hyung and why you are not sitting in chair   Hunhhh ?? " ...   Kookie just turned his head as he wasn't aware of their entry and still speaking in whispering voice  " Me talking to chimmy hyung so that he won't be bored when he is sleeping ...  (  said cutely which made others to smile at his innocent and Namjoon thought We need to take care of him no matter what if i need to kill many i will do it.. ANYTHING FOR MY BABY....) ..  I tried to sit but i can't reach his ears so i was standing so that i could speak on his ears ... " .....  Hobi sat on the chair and held Kookie to his lap and said now take break so that you will be energetic when Jimin wakes ok bunny....

After few mins :  

Jimin's hand moved in JK's hold and he said " Mama bird see Chimmy hyung is moving his hand did i did something to him "  " No baby he is waking up come here i will hold you .. Leave his hand so that he would wake up.."  Jin Said and took JK in his hold and waiting for Jimin to wake up fully...

But Jimin woke up with screaming "  TAE... KOOKIE...... hyung my babies..... " 

To be continued..............

We start to count on votes....... If this chapter goes tilll 25 then will upload next one.. If not will wait till that or else will discontinue it... Take it as Chaneyeol's Threat.......................

Bye guys will meet soon in next episode.............. Sorry for my mistakes............