Part 8

After 2 days :

Everything is going good according to Jin he is getting few plans and where his rival is and what he is doing with the help of Jimin. Jimin is so careful and doing his work perfectly and he is making sure not to get caught by anyone and looking on the few details so deeply where he gets different type of ideas and he is nearing to reason behind of Jin's impatient raid and setting himself in trouble of getting closure.

On the other side :

?? : is he really not at the mansion are you guys damn sure on it ..... questioning his guards to make his move to trap jin.

Guards : Boss he is not at the place and we can make a move and make him weak so that we could get closure to him.....

?? : I knew what to do and will make him suffer........ Evil Smile and he is so confident on his plan..

Meanwhile :

Tae : Kookie come downstairs baby will have our lunch ......

JK : Coming hyung .. he cut his call with his friends as he is getting his notes from them as he wasn't attending school from past few days..

Tae : Come sit baby done with your friends call and notes..... ( Said with smiley face )...

JK : Yes hyung ..... H Yung ( Called tae with little hesitation ) ..

Tae : Yes baby .. why are you shuttering to ask me something ... ( Said with warm smile )..

JK : Hyung when will hyungies will come back i am missing them its been already three days they should be coming isn't it ??? ... ( questioned with sad pout)

Tae just signed and his mind went back for negative thoughts and had some nightmare like jin getting injured is getting his mind stuck... but he can't lash it out on kookie as he is also missing his hyung and he doesn't has any clue what and where they are..... now importantly he is out of answer for kookie's question...

JK called once again Tae but this time with bit loud voice as Tae lost in his thought...

Tae just hummed in respond.. but came back to his sense when JK said sorry as he thought he shouldn't have questioned him.....

Tae : Hunhh...??? Why are you sorry baby .. Hyung will come soon kookie they may have stuck with their project works .... ( said with assuring smile )..

JK : Ok hyung.. Kookie thought you are mad at me for questioning you...

Tae : Why would i be if any one of the hyung is there when others are out i will be questioning them as well...

JK : Hyung... After lunch can we go outside to play in park or mall ... Please hyung with puppy eyes...

There who is Taehyung to ignore Kookie's puppy eyes and small pout....

Tae smiled and said " Ok baby will go to mall and play in fun city and can buy gifts for hyungies ok... "

JK was super happy and should his bunny smile and said Ok hyung...

JK : Come on hyung don't waste time eat fast can we take Ahjumma with us...

Before Tae could respond Ahjumma entered the dinning room

Ahjumma : Sorry Kookie baby i can't join you you guys enjoy i will make dinner for you guys....

Tae : Come on Ahjumma join with us its been weeks we didn't went out together..

Ahjumma : Tae i can't baby you guys enjoy and come back earlier before dinner time..

They tried their best to take her with them but she didn't gave in..

Tae and JK " ok then will enjoy and come back before dinner. "

JK : I will bring big gift for you ok... ( Said with Doe eyes and cute smile )..

Ahjumma : Ok baby said with smile and kissed his cheek..

They were ready and about to leave the main door... Ahjumma said " don't eat outside food i will be preparing dinner ... If you guys eat anything out i will inform Jin and suga when they return ........ "

Tae and JK gave puppy eyes but Ahjumma said " NO i won't all this... No go before i say you guys to go back to room... "

Tae and JK ran to car and said " we will come before dinner bye ahjumma... "

Ahjumma just smiled and mumble " cute little brats.... God just keep them happy and safe.... "

Back to others :

They are set to go for raid by tomorrow and they are checking on the weapons and they have to take Jimin out without any mistake which could lead to lose his life...

Jin : Guys i don't need any mistake and don't want to lose my member who is inside the battle field... ( Said bossy voice as he didn't should his fear of losing his brother thats why he mentioned member )..

Others : Yes boss we will not make any mistake and we will keep a meeting now with our team who would be guarding and helping us in completing the raid. ( They responded in a stern and confident way which could their boss likes as they understand Jin's isn't in brotherly way) ...

But they aren't aware that there is storm behind this silent way of his rival....

Guys i am sorry i couldn't upload it few days back as my system backed off due to some issue and i am not sure when that will be ready..

I am doing it in mobile which isn't giving good time or hand to type on but will try to upload soon as i am forgetting few storylines of mine ... Sorry eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Next Part :

?? : Did you just guessed wrong and give me the hint of your spy tch tch... Very wrong move...

Jin : What you mean ??? Looking furiously at C........ and looked at Jimin who is injured due the torture ........

Tae : Ahjumma what happen .... JK is scared to hell seeing their kitchen and backyard burnt and covered with Black smoke which is slightly choking him......

Bye guys.........................

Comment and vote if its boring and interesting........

See you soon...