Part 6

Namjoon collected the footage and sent to jin, He and Hoba checking the footage in principal room and they couldn't find any suspicious and suddenly.................................

They saw that the bleach is being carried by Housekeeping person and they thought she may be from someone of their rival.....

Hoba : No they may not as we all know they never knew we have 2 younger siblings.. ( With Calm voice but assuring one ) ......

RM : I hope and i know they never knew us and we did appointed everyone with perfect background check..

Hoba : Hmmmm ...... We should check with her what happen....

RM called his PA and asked her to call the housekeeping person whom they saw in footage. ( Will address her as HK) ..

HK : Can i come in sir ......

RM : Yes (With stern voice ) ....

She stand infront of them with lots of fear as everyone in the campus gets afraid of RM means who are working there students are friendly except at the time when they are in trouble...

RM : Yesterday when you cleaned the sports room at evening did you saw and suspicious or someone suspicious doing or malfuncting students locker or cloths . ( Serious voice )

HK : She was confused but said " No-one I didn't saw anyone doing anything "

Hoba : Are you sure ?? ( Stern voice ) which passed shiver on the spine of HK

HK : Yes sir i didn't saw anyone ( With shivering voice).....

RM : Then who are you and why did you dropped bleach on the students jacket hunhh???? (he shouted)..... If something bad happen would you be responsible for the child's guardian.............

HK understand whats the matter and she replied with guilty...

HK : Apologise it was intentional actually bleach got slipped from my hand it landed on the students jacket and i dusted it really i dusted .. I didn't did with any in...tentionally......... ( Cried infront of them ) ....

Hoba was like it was accident and we thought its her mistake but he didn't want to trust her aswell one part says its true and other part says no..

RM : So your saying its accident then why you didn't informed anyone no one was there and i thought they will findout as its bleach but... i guess its mild that why it may caused the child issue i will apologise to the guardian but don't remove me from the job... ( said with teary voice ) ....

RM and Hobi signed and informed her to leave not before warning her.... But they doesn't know that they are missing there school's bully....

Fortunate for the bully that the HK made mistake on the same day but someone else jacket and they didn't got caught my mafia brothers....

Even bully weren't aware of it and they got to know that JK got injured when they where playing on that day .....

Meanwhile in Mansion :

JK and jimin did there breakfast and enjoying their movie time after a little tantrums for eating the medicine by JK ... Jimin in thought that how he gonna handle JK for changing the Bandage... He was thinking that once ahjumma comes by 2:30 he will change the bandage of JK...

The mansion was in silent only JK's giggles can be heard which is being created timdly due to cartoons......

JK said " Chimmy hyung can we got out i am bored.... ( Puppy voice with big pout ) ....... "

JM : No JK you can't and we aren''t going we will enjoy the backyard but we aren't going out i don't need any tantrums ....... ( Last one with stern voice )....

JK : Hyung ......... ( Said with pouty lips)

but it didn't worked on Jimin because he is already confused with sudden mission and Jin and the behaviour of jin shows different concern over everyone and he thinks its related to Tae or JK so he don't want to make any mistake by taking J when he is all alone.....

JM : Never JK don't be stubborn..( shouted) ..

JK's eyes formed fresh tears and he started to wobble his lips the second JIMIN regretted for shouting on JK without any good reason..

JM : No no Sorry hyung is sorry kookie.... I said because you are injured and it could pain if we go out for walk... so how about we play video games with single joystick you can't use your left hand isn't it.. ( Said with pure smile)....

JK was happy hearing video games and he forgot that chimmy hyung just shouted at him and just jumped by sitting on the couch and said OK chimmy hyung will play come..... ( Excited voice) ..

Jimin just signed has JK stopped his crying and mainly he forgot that he shouted at baby.....

Jimin : You go and wait in my room will close the main door and turn off the TV.

JK : Hyung care me.... ( with doe eyes and pout ) who is jimin to avopid the cuteness of his baby...

JM : OK dramabass......

JM went and closed the door and turned off the TV and informed guards that he will be in his room if any issues they can come there...

With JIN :

He just looked at the video and he wasn't so sure about who did and why they did it to JK... is JK has any bully whom JK didn't said to anyone...

His thoughts got interrupted by Namjoon's phone call and he said everything happened and signed in relief that its was accident not anyone's plan...

Jin: Joonie did you warned her to do the work hereafter without any mistaes which could cause bigger issue .....

RM : Yes hyung i did... ( assured voice )

Jin : Ok i need to check on Tae and need to help him out on the project will meet at home.. Bye takecare...

RM : Ok Hyung takecare and don't overwork Tae can handle work from home as welll by taking care of JK...

On the Day of mission Tae is in off mood as they are going for mission after 2 months as his thought that they will not engage themselves with underground work got thrashed...

Tae : Hyungs please takecare i don't want anyone to be injured....... Remind yourself that you guys has family as well... your tae and bunny is waiting for their hyungs to come and feed them care them.... ( Said with worried and teary voice )....

Tae and others are in dinner hall and JK is in Bedroom sleeping comfortably after showing his stubborness on the changing his bandage for the last time....

They will be leaving after 3 hours they don't need to inform JK they are going for mission so they will leave them by saying they have some meetings....

But they can't lie to Tae as he knows who his brothers are...

Will meet you guys soon..

Rate me or advise me what need to be changed ???Is it boring ??????