Part 5

After small hugs of Jin and Tae ,

Jin : Everyone food is ready , Tae can you wake JK and carry him downstairs for food.

Tae : Ok Hyung , Tae went to JK room and just starred at the baby like no tomorrow he was mentally make notes " need to secure him from every scary things literally everything he has lots of worry and bit scared of losing the younger one again. " with bit of shaking feeling.

Tae : Baby wake up .. will have dinner ...

Jk just stirred but didn't came out of dreamland.

Tae once again tried to wake his cute fluff babby who is enjoying his dreamland with small pout by tapping his cheek...

JK : Taetae hyung few minutes... ( Sleeepy voice) ...

Tae : No baby hyungs are waiting in dinner room.. but cutoff by small whimper from kookie and he just looked where JK turned on his left side unconsciously.

Tae : Careful( shout but not that much which could go downstairs) ... and he took JK in his arms and said nothing baby hyung is here pain will go when he saw freshly formed tears in JK's doe eyes..... He calmed him and took him to bathroom for little fresh up..

Meanwhile in Dinner Room:

Jin : Guys we need to go for mission which maybe happen after 3 days ... (Said in serious voice)

Jimin : Whattt Hyung how could we leave kookie and i am in the role taking care of him for a week...

Jin : I know but mission is also important i will make Tae available after 3 days so that he would takecare of kookie. ( Said with serious voice) everyone looked at him in confusion just before he said he is busy and now he will make Tae free how....

Suga : Are you gonna overwork yourself to make Tae free if so we aren't going for any mission ( With Stern voice) ...

Jin : aishhhhhhhhhhhhh no i am not going to overwork as i said previously with the thought of helping him out in work so that he would be free and we could do our work. Understand ???

Everyone just nodded their head and they feel like why hyung need to be good at everything.. We too wanna be like hyung as proactive.....

After 10 Mins:

Tae came downstairs carrying JK and everyone cooed at them when they came near Jin saw JK's eyes are fluff like he had cried and asked What happen baby come to mama bird why you cried ??

Before JK could say by tearing Tae patted JK's head like soothing and said he just rolled over his left side uncounsiously so....

Suga : Ahhhhhh Ok bbay nothing hyung will make the pain shuuuuu... ( Said in cute voice which made JK to leave a small smile) ...

Jin : OK ok over now everyone have your dinner......Jin kept JK in his lap and started to feed him and himself having his food....

They where chitchatting and having family time by laughing leg-pulling and they could stare at JK sometimes just to memorize his giggles and chuckes and make mental note to " secure this precious creature for their entire life.. Mostly Jin just caught getting lost in JK's laugh like he has something which he is hiding from everyone 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧.. "

Jin Signaled everyone except Tae and JK to meet him in meeting room to discuss on the mission.

After completing the dinner everyone went to their respective room Tae and Jimin in Kitchen cleaning dishes with lots of fun throwing bubbles and waters.

Jin and Suga went to Jin's room while Jin carrying JK to give his medicine..

Once JK saw the medicine he started his tantrums after lots of struggle Suga gave him by mixing the tablet in water as JK isn't giving up.

Few minutes later Jk tiredly kept his head in Jin's Lap, they understand the the medicine is kicking in.... Tae and Jimin came to Jin's room just to take a glance on JK and left.

At Meeting room :

They where having lots of conversation and few haven't accepting the plan of Jin which doesn't collate with namjoon and they fear they may have injures

They where having lots of conversation and few haven't accepting the plan of Jin which doesn't collate with namjoon and they fear they may have injures.. But Jin want to find the head of the issue and need to complete this issue in one go ...... They came out after 3 hours barely reach their rooms by 2:00 AM with half heart as they don't want to go with Jin's plan knowing it will end up with injures... Jin want to assure them it won't and he want it to end with roots not with branches alone.... He is in thought how to convience them .. He just looked at JK and mumbled just believe hyung will safe guard you kookie... No one gonna lose you ........ and just smiled and snuggled by leaning on JK's right side who responded so swiftly by smiling in his sleep.....

Next Morning :

As usual their is chores of getting ready grumpy suga in kitchen only this is Jimin has shifted his sleepy head to Jin's room to accompany JK whom he will wake him by 9 as now it 7:30....

Jin: Namjoon i need the CCTV Footage of the school corridor at the first instance when you reach school or else just collect it and inform us will be there. ( With Serieous mafia voice )

Suga : Hyung just take care of it as i have critical surgery today and i will be coming late and don't need to wait for me on any matter including dinner, Jimin will takecare of JK so it won't be issue. ( Last sentence he said with assured voice)

Namjoon: Yeah hyung once i collect will inform you or mail you on it.. Assuring smile..

Everyone had their breakfast and left for their everyday work...

Namjoon collected the footage and sent to jin, He and Hoba checking the footage in principal room and they couldn't find any suspicious and suddenly.................................

I hope its good ...... Will update soon .. stuck with my own storyline and not sure what am i gonna doooo

My mood currently...😭🥺😧😅🤭😔😑😒😤🙄😉🤮😂😊😀🤔😍🤪😜🥴😔🥺😬