Part 15

Happy 10th Anniversary ARMY...... Purple you BTS...............

Back to story......

But Jimin woke up screaming " TAE..... KOOKIE..... Hyung my babies " .....

His brothers are standing there and waiting for jimin clear his visual but heard this and they went in caring mode and "  They are safe baby just be calm and see kookie is here and tae too "   said by Jin and caressed his bangs from forehead.

Jimin  was bit normal and looked at them and tried to touch kookie but was stopped by JK saying  " your are not well chimmy hyung you shouldn't move , Take rest as everytime you guys say to me when i am ill "..... Said with little pouty with cute voice...

Everyone chuckled at how JK being acting like the elder one from yesterday ....  Everyone is happy that their Jimin is back but worried about his treatment as well..  But they know they will pass this phase with small ease as they all are together.....

They need to send JK a bit away from the treatment of Jimin as he will be scared as its going to painful for Jimin.....  They all decided Tae will be taking JK to their home to get good sleep and fresh up as they all are staying for long days....

Meanwhile Jimin and JK : 

JK " Hyung do you know how scared was kookie when you didn't responded to me "   and he started to say everything happened with them and said how Jin cried and blamed him for everything.... That's when Jimin recalled everything what Chanyeol said and he zoned out and Kookie was blabbering thinking his hyung is listening to him..... 

After few minutes others came inside and saw that JK is talking but Jimin isn't listening he is in some thoughts..

JK "  Hyungies you came  "   He directly went to Jin and  " I am tired Mama bird i want to sleep "   But Jin eyed Yoongi to take care of JK as he need to talk with Jimin who isn't aware of the surroundings... 

Yoongi  "  Kookie come i will make you sleep baby, your mama bird will be tried and he needs to check jimin hyung also to fresh him "  ...  JK look at jin and he just nodded his head and went to Yoongi as he was tired even to request his mama bird to take him which he need most..... ( this one i wrote while hearing With you by Jimin )......

Before kookie could move he was in Yoongi's Arms and he just snuggled in his chest more when yoongi patted his back to make him sleep..... Within few minutes he slept and Jin already went near Jimin and patting his head and requesting others to leave them alone through eyes which understood by others . 

Tae,Yoongi and JK went to their home , RM and Hoba went to cafeteria and will be at doctor's cabin within 1 hour to start Jimin's recovery treatment.

With Jimin and Jin : 

 Jin "  Jimin ahh "  and Jimin just came out of his thoughts and " Hyung when did you came and where is kookie "   Jimin asked with slight of fear of not seeing kookie beside him Jin was quick to understand and said "  Shhh Shhh. Calm down he is with Yoongi and Tae , they went to home and he was tried so we made him sleep he will come by evening okay "..... Jimin calm down after listening this....  Not even he breathed and started his queries towards Jin " Hyung who is Chaneyeol  to you ? How do you know him ? You were aware of him before going to mission ? Then why you didn't said anything to us ? Why he is behind us and mainly behind kookie ? Are you reallly his bestfriend ? Then why he isn't in good term with you ?   Wh......  He was cut off by Jin's   "   Jimin--ahh Stop how much question , I can't even remember your first question "  ... Said with small chuckle.... Now Jin got to know what was running in Jimin mind......  And now he need to make him little distractive because if he explain now he may take it everything in wrong way and he doesn't want to make him scare as he is still out roaming carefree.....

And he was making dad's jokes and he successfully distracted him and after 30 mins he said  " Jimin-ahh I know you wanna know lot of things and you would be stressed if i didn't said anything  or clear my point to you which happened there then it will not give you peaceful sleep or rather to me ... "  He got cut off my " Hyung If you are not ok to say then don't.. If you think its not  necessary to know then don't .. I don't want to make you discomfort or think of  your past which may haunt .... Just know that we believe you and trust you to the extend that we could give up on our life.....  I heard you were blaming yourself for the thing which never did... "  he was about to cut off but Jimin continued by  "  Hyung listen to me please...... ( Jin just playfully rolled as hyung card didn't worked when jimin is going to ramp on him ) .....  Don't blame  yourself for anything which happened in past or which may happen in future  and thing which is happening... "  .....  Jin just signed and said   " Jimin-ah... I hope opening up to someone would help me to sleep peaceful with the thought that i don't hold any secret ..... I don't want the past to haunt me " .... Jin cried and which shocked Jimin as well others ( RM and Hoba )  ....  They just entered to check on jimin after listening to conv they didn't made any sound just stand in the entrance..... 

Jimin said  " Hyung.."    RM signaled Jimin " Let him cry out "......... After few minutes of cry what Jin said made others shock ..  " Yes he was my bestfriend dearest one ... WAS ....  I know that he was behind our every past rivals and falls in transcations.......   I KNEW .... Just i want to protect you guys from that B**tard " ......

To be continue......

I am really sorry i didn't got time to do it.........  I will try to update sooner or twice in a week..... i am bit busy with some stuff..........

I am really sorry guys.......    Will update soon....

Never try to be nice to someone who doesn't care to have a conversation..... 

Better braze yourself before you fall on the trap...... 

Even if its your family have some distance which could long last the bond rather than breaks..........

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Seee you soon.........................