Part 10

Chaneyeol : Don't you wanna know how you got caught .......

Jimin was in another shock of the new confession on Jin's Bestfriend and he is already weak who would faint at any time. But he wanna know where he did mistake and lead him to his current state.

Chaneyeol : Can we go back for few hours where is started and guys still the Mafia King / Boss isn't fully aware what happen to his brother........ Tchtch... I didn't fully touched them but brought back some flashbacks..... who will be suffering a lot.................

Chaneyeol Laughed like maniac and Jin was confused and he is in fully of his Jimin's thought .. Tae and JK didn't crossed him just because they aren't in the battlefield.....

Few hours back : ( Start of narration by Chaneyeol )

Ahjumma was cooking dinner for her Cute sons and she was aware that her younger son will bring her gifts as promised.

Suddenly there was a thud sound in the backyard and she was about to leave the kitchen to inform the guards but stopped when there was intruder inside the kitchen from backyard.

She was well trained in the martial arts as she worked as Raw agent 5 years back and due to mission failure she lost her family to her rival and when she was on the mission of killing her rival she mate These guys parents and from that she was secret agent for them as well and she was well aware of these guys Mafia stuffs.. This was the reason they trust and love her alot..

She and the guards had tough time as well easy time to tug the intruders... But they didn't saw someone snapped from the behind and made the black smoke of fire to caught at backyard and it slightly passed through chimney to get the kitchen fire .. Luckily Ahjumma and the guards saw the fire caught at the backyard and they just rushed outside the mansion calling out for fire service.

After few mins fire services came and cleared out the fire but still there is black smoke which could choke the person with breathing problems or with anxiety issue they may get choked..

They where helping each other to clean the kitchen before Tae and JK comes because JK would get scared and Tae would get pissed off .. as it was caused due to Their Mafia related stuff...

The Guards didn't let this slide and took the ownership before informing their boss and kept the persons who caused the damage in basement .... Ahjumma also didn't informed them as she was aware that other boys are in important mission and doesn't need them to get worried.

She thought its just a small damage as they didn't caused damage to Tae and JK.

Her thoughts broke when Tae shouted from the living room seeing the kitchen in a bad state of smoke and still the backyard is covered with black smoke which is coming into kitchen through doors and windows.

Tae : Ahjumma What happen and did you got injured..... ( He ran up to her )..... JK was hella scared by seeing the smoke of backyard and kitchen and slightly its started choking him.......

Ahjumma : Nothing serious Tae it did happen by mistake and we called out fire extinguishers to clear it out.....

Tae : Nothing Serious ( Pissed off ) i am damn sure it was happen just because of their works......I dono when they gonna stop .... Do they expecting us to die so that they could stop.. ( HE just shouted out his frustration ) ...

Ahjumma : TAE stop it ...... You know why are they doing and still ... ( she stopped by listening JK's heavy breathe and slight of coughing from Tae's side ).....

JK was getting more inside the kitchen while tugging Tae's shirt in his hand and Tae didn't realized he was standing near the door of backyard and checking out while letting his frustration on Ahjumma..