Part 4

Everyone went downstairs after tugging jk to the duvet comfortably by placing pillows for support

Living room :

Jin : What happen how he got injured and why this wasn't informed to me hunhh ( said with worried and frustrated because no one informed him or Tae and thought it's not important to inform them)

Hobi : Hyung...Hyung calm down let us explain....( He is trying come his hyung )

Tae : why do we need to calm down aren't is necessary for us to know ( said with pissed off )..

Suga : yaaaaaaa can you guys gives us breathing time to explain what happen and why we didn't said ...( Said with calm and stern voice )... I don't want to wake him by shouts which will happen if you guys won't stop..

Jin and Tae took deep breath and sat on the couch .

Namjoon : Hyung he was playing and he narrated everything which happened in the school. Jin and Tae where about to ask why we weren't informed....

Suga : Because you guys where in meeting and you guys where so passionate to get the deal/ project to complete successfully and we are aware how hard you guys worked. That's the only reason we didn't informed .

Jin and Tae called themselves and whispered small sorry...

Hobi : ahhhhhhh i didn't hear it when it was question ( with teasing voice ) ... Hoba was cut off by sassy Jimin .

Jimin : they broke my ear. " You guys didn't thought to inform us ". Ahhh such a dramatic hyunggg.... Jimin teased them .

Jin and Tae just look down in embarrassment.. but within few seconds jin said " hey you brat i am your hyung ... Respect me "...

Suga : aish back to hyung mode... Just mumbled under his breathe .... Tae was sitting beside suga and he heard and chuckled at Suga and suga passed faint smile....... as he got caught by his younger brother ....

Namjoon : Hyung already nurse has cleaned the wound and you said only bandage need to be done why you where taking long time and the wound looked swollen .. ( said with confused tone ).

Suga : Aish..... Because of you guys i forgot...

Suga just grabbed the hoodie which was JK wearing and he smelled a little and just looked suspicious with out and innerside of hoodie. After few minutes of investigation and impatient Tae said " Hyung can you stop smelling like detective and say us what happen ".

Suga : Be patience Tae .. ( with serious tone ) it's bleach someone has dropped bleach in his hoodie or just dipped hoodie in bleach either of it has been happen. Due to the bleach the contact between his wound of hand bleach the itching has happen and i am thankful that i didn't made him wear it if so it would worst than we ever think ( said with teary voice ).