Part 9

At the Mall :

JK : Taetae Hyung.. I will get gifts by playing games.... ( Giving Bunny smile to Tae ) ...

Tae : Ok Bunny i will also get something for them...

JK : Hyung will do it together......

JK and Tae had fun a lot in mall and brought gifts for everyone and for each other as well...

JK : Hyung can we eat something i am hungry... ( Puppy eyes ) ....

Tae : Kookie will eat in home baby....... ( same puppy eyes)... as he know now JK gonna throw tantrums but he doesn't want disappoint by showing frustration..) 

JK : Hyungggggggggggggggg..... ( whined).

Tae : Ok will have only banana milk small one ( said with slight of sternness..)

JK : OK Hyung will have little......

Tae and JK went to food court and Tae brought JK's Banana milk and gave it to kookie...

After 30 mins they left the mall like Kookie leaving the mall by jumping like bunny.....

Tae : Kookie don't hop baby you may get injure........  Said with small laugh..

JK : Hyung come fast will go to home and give ahjumma her gift ..... He just entered parking lot by jumping without looking anywhere... Tae was little bit far from him with guards who is carrying their bags..

Just within few second a car just took a turned which noticed by tae and JK just got back to his sense when Tae shout kookie ......

JK just moved to his left and he just stumbled and dashed to tae's leg and shivered in the taught of getting hit...

Tae : Kookie....( He lost is patience as he was hell a scared if he didn't turned to left and if the car person didn't pushed the break....) he was thankful to almighty..

Car Person : Sorry and be careful baby don't jump here and there .. ( He was just good one who didn't shouted after watching how scared JK was ) ...

Tae just apologized and embraced JK by picking him like koala. who just mumbled small sorry...

Tae took JK to car and he didn't scolded him after hearing small sniffing from baby..

JK : Sorry Hyunggg i won't jump or leave your hand if we come out....

Tae : Baby don't do like this if any of the hyung was here they would have spanked you badly for behaving like this..... ( Said with stern voice ) ...

They left to home after calming  JK who slept in tae's lap..

Meanwhile at Jin's Mafia Ground:

Jin : Are you guys ready. I will be leaving first and will check on jimin and then will lead him out..

Namjoon : Jimin will be alright isn't it ?

They are terrified after the clue they got and with their instinct Jimin is in trouble and its not wrong as well but what created to be caught jimin by CHANEYOEL when he was playing his spy role perfectly.....   They need to find that.....

Few hours back : 

Jin got a message from one if the guards who are went to rivals ground just to set their weapons and guard the place when others could start the raid without any beforehand issues.

Message : Boss i heard conversation between his team members saying that you will be here in few mins when you will get to know what happen to your brother.