Part 13

They had a great hug and calmed the crying baby where the another baby woke and saw that and said NO ONE LOVES ME ....... MY CHIMMY HYUNG LOVES ME....

He said that and everyone looked at his cute pouty face and said WE LOVE BABY....

Jin went to JK and took him in his arms and said we love you baby come will get fresh up and  went with JK ..

 Meanwhile With Tae : 

Suga : Tae ( Called him in most soft voice ) we love you baby even when you get mad at us due to mafia works. I know we always lead you guys in danger which we shouldn't do ( Tae tried to protest but cut off) We know that whatever we do is also good for you guys and what you do is also good for us. only thing is that you don't want to feel bad that you aren't helping us... Which is not the right thing.. You help us by taking care of Maknae whenever we aren't there near him.. We know how much he will be questioning you when everyone wasn't near him . But whenever we return home after mission he never questions us why where and what we do when we aren't near him. Reason is you that you handled him so perfectly that he didn't want any answers from us.. Isn't you did good and helped us with this where we don't want to lie to him or lie without any sync where we could get caught isn't this is big help....  

He waited for reply from Tae who looked down and tear slipped when he thought how positive his hyungs where and he thought everything in opposite way....

Suga : S.O N.E.V.E.R.. B.L.A.M.E M.Y B.A.B.Y  CLEAR ? ( Said in stern voice ) 

Who is tae to ignore it and vigorously shake his head and Suga just hugged him and said never think so tae we all need you and more JK needs you....  I hope now Jimin even needs you....

Just then Kookie came out and said Taetae hyung feed kookie .. Kookie is hungry.....

Suga : See didn't I said ( with smile )...

Tae : just nod and said come here naughty baby taetae will feed you ..

Everyone had their breakfast which is actually brunch.....

Time skip : 

They are waiting near Jimin's room to get the doctor out with good news..

JK was so impatient to meet his chimmy hyung and wiggling in suga's hold as he was carrying him.........

Suga : Baby you gonna meet him so don't wiggle and what you gonna say to chimmy hyung when we wake up...

JK : ahhhh (he starts to think ).... just got distracted for few mins...

Everyone is tensed to know about jimin and Jin is more tensed he would wish that earth would sallow him if its bad .. Which could be..

There JK started to narrate what he will say to chimmy hyung and suga is just nodding his head with Tae who is walking with them....

JK : i will ask why he slept long without Kookie and ask why he was so lazy..........

Doctor came out and just signed before giving them any hope........ Which can be useless...

Sorry guys stuck with stupid project and i lost my storyline note while shifting my room now i am frustrated in searching it ... Once again thinking and making it workout is becoming very tough for me ... Help me with some shots yaar.... I wrote Jin and Tae conv but i forgot how i started their conv after suga's.. Stupid brain.......

Today its short because i am thinking to keep this suspense for few weeks.... Can I do it EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE