Chapter 2 - Y/N

*Third Person's POV*

Y/N Y/L/N. She wasn't born and raised in South Korea, but she has always developed a liking towards the country and its culture.

Simply put, Y/N's life was what you'd call a mess. When she was just three months old, her mother left her. No, she didn't die. She simply left, not wanting to face the responsibilities and take care of the child she bore inside her for nine months.

That was where Y/N's insecurities began. She never hated her mother. Instead, she blamed herself for being a burden. Everything was going well in her life until she was six. Her father married this super annoying woman who was set to make Y/N's life hell. She was the typical evil stepmother that comes in most stories. She changed her father too. Y/N was no longer his priority, and when they had a kid together, Y/N knew her life was practically over in that house.

Despite her objections, Y/N's father made her graduate in Business. The day she finished college, she left her home and ran away to South Korea — the country that always mesmerized her.

Y/N had always been attracted by flowers. Acamptopappus sphaerocephalus seemed more interesting to her than Business Administration. So, when she came to Korea, she started working in a flower shop. It may not have given her much, but she was doing what she loved.

It was purely coincidental when Y/N met Lisa. It wasn't the first time Y/N was delivering flowers to a company like YG, and she had been lucky before to catch glimpses of idols and actors as well. She had been to YG several times that the receptionist recognized her, and they were engaged in a conversation until her eyes met with the deep brown doe eyes of Lisa. Y/N could swear that if she ever got to choose how she died, then she would prefer to die drowning in Lisa's eyes.

Her small face, slender frame, long eyes lashes, cute bangs, and priceless smile. Y/N was enticed by Lisa. Not just by her outside self but her goofy, funny, childish inside self as well.

Of course, Y/N was a fan — of Kpop and of Blackpink since they debuted a year back — and Lisa was the most beautiful person in her eyes. With her, she felt loved for the first time. She was the only one who had made Y/N feel safe and at home. Every day she fell in love with Lisa more. When they kissed for the first time, all Y/N wanted was to melt more into Lisa.

Lisa wasn't the only person who welcomed Y/N. Lisa's parents told her she could call them Mom and Dad as long as it was okay with her, and Y/N learned Thai just so she could talk with them. And the girls were the most supportive of them. Since Y/N was younger, they all treated her like a younger sister, and even Lisa would sometimes get jealous of how close she was with her Unnies. Out of the three, Y/N was closest with Jennie as she treated her just like a younger sister since she was also an only child. Jennie loved to spoil Y/N; in fact, all of them did, as if she was their kid.

All of them knew what had happened in Y/N's life, but none of them ever pitied her. They'd nag her when she start to blame herself and would always tell her to be strong about whatever happens.

Y/N were never once thankful for anything else as she was for them, above all, her girlfriend. She loved Lisa so much that words weren't even enough to describe what Y/N felt for her. Lisa was her everything. She had never imagined that a day would come when Lisa and her would part ways. Even worse, she never thought Lisa would break her heart in a way beyond repair.