Chapter 18 - Forever [Finale]

*Lisa's POV*

God! How safe it feels to be in her arms again! How great it feels to hold her again! We are both thoroughly drenched, but she feels so warm against me. I wish I could put how much I have missed her into words. Beyond words, beyond everything, I love her. Everything that had happened in the past was to prove to us that she was my forever as I was hers. It made me realize if not for Y/N; then my life would never be complete. She's a part of me I'd never give up. I want to spend the rest of my life falling in love with her again and again, loving her and making her feel loved.

As we got inside the hospital, a few eyes were looking at us weirdly. Well, who wouldn't because this idiot had to follow me into the pouring rain!

"Miss Y/L/N, I told you to stay in bed. You are going to get me in trouble." A nurse said as we reached her room. We had to listen to a few more minutes of her nagging before she went to get us a new set of clothes. By the time she came back and handed us a new set of clothes, the tension in the air had changed. I could feel Y/N's eyes burning on me.

"Ah, I will change in the bathroom. You change here." I said and was about to leave, but she grabbed me by my wrist and pinned me to her body. My back hit her chest, and I could feel her erratic breathing on my neck. "Y/N, what are you..." My voice trailed off when I felt her wet lips run across the skin of my neck.

Fuck!

I forgot that she knows every sweet spot of my body.

"Change here, Lili," She whispered huskily in my ear. It may not be the first time we will be seeing each other naked, but it's going to be awkward after so many years. I felt her hand traveling to the hem of my hoodie, and in a smooth move, the clothing was out of my body. Her breathing hitched. Despite the cold air hitting my wet body, I felt hot. I stood there frozen while her hand caressed my hips. She turned me around and tugged me closer.

Y/N's eyes slowly traveled from my eyes to my lips. I know she wants to kiss me because she's looking at me like a puppy.

"When was the last time you smoked?" I asked her, arching an eyebrow. She looked at me in confusion at first but gently smirked.

"I haven't smoked since I came back."

"Good, don't ever smoke again, or I will cut your fingers," I said, and she nodded furiously.

How's she so cute?

"Come here, idiot." I pulled her by her neck and crashed our lips together. She still tastes the same, with a bit of mint on her breath and sweet vanilla taste on her lips. Our kiss was desperate and needy. I could feel my knees go weak, and my heart was ready to jump out any moment. She nibbled on my lower lips, and I slightly opened my mouth for her. Her tongue wasted no time in exploring my cavern.

Y/N gently pinned me to the wall. My body arched to her chest as I felt the cold concrete against it. She pulled away from the kiss only to attach her lips to my neck. She kissed, bit, and nibbled on my neck, circling her tongue on every sweet spot.

Fuck! The stimulation is so much!

I could feel myself getting wet, and if she kept this up, it was going to be hard to control. I gently pushed her away, panting.

"Y/N... no... we can't." I breathed out.

She hugged me. "I am sorry. I couldn't control."

I pulled out of the hug and caressed her face. "It's not that I don't want to, Baby. I want to take you out on a date first. Show off to everyone that you are mine."

I saw her eyes tearing up. No matter how she puts up a tough front, she's still a kid inside.

"I love you so much, Lisa." She said and pecked my lips.