Chapter 17 - Let Me Love You

*No One's POV*

"Lisa, Y/N is in the hospital." The woman with cat-like eyes said.

Let me shorten the whole story.

After that day, you dropped Lisa at her house, and she had been purposely avoiding you. You tried to reach her on the phone, but she wouldn't respond. You even visited her once, but she refused to see you. You believed she needed space, but all you could think of was Lisa, so you drowned yourself in work.

Lisa was in the studio with the girls. It had been almost two weeks since she last saw you, so she was not in the mood to do anything. They were all sitting around, discussing things, when Jennie's phone rang — Seo-jun. The girls saw how Jennie looked frightened as she listened to whatever he was saying.

"I– I will come soon," Jennie muttered to the phone and turned to the girls. She looked at Jisoo and Rosè before her eyes landed on Lisa, who was staring at her in confusion.

"Lisa, Y/N is in the hospital."

Lisa felt like her world suddenly crashed. And she found herself running to where you were. Seo-jun was pacing around in the front of the intensive care unit, and the girls were anxious to see him there.

"Babe, what happened?" Jennie asked as soon as they approached him.

"We were just having lunch, but Y/N suddenly had a nosebleed and fainted. The Doctor said she had a minor stroke due to overworking." The tall guy said and sighed. "I asked her secretary, and she said Y/N hasn't left the office in three days and hasn't been eating very well." He said and looked over to Lisa.

The Thai girl felt the darkness creeping into her eyes, and if it wasn't for Jisoo, who shook her shoulders, Lisa thought she would have gotten sucked into that darkness. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"How's she now?" Rosè asked.

"Her pressure is dropping continuously, so they have put her in observation for 12 hours. They said she would be shifted to a room after that." Lisa swallowed hard. She wanted this to be a nightmare. She couldn't even imagine you lying in a hospital bed, fighting for your life.

None of them spoke for a few minutes, and their silence was interrupted when the Doctor came out, followed by a nurse. Lisa hopefully looked at him.

"How's she, Doctor?" Seo-jun asked.

"As I said earlier, she needs rest. We managed to stabilize her pressure and will continue to monitor her." He said and turned to the nurse. "Please have her things handed to them." The nurse nodded and went inside. She came back after a few minutes with a tray in her hand. She handed it to Seo-jun, who just ran his eyes through the things — your dress, wallet, watch, phone — everything was in it, along with a long silver chain attached to two rings.

Lisa immediately recognized them — she would, anywhere, anytime. She picked it up from the tray and held it closer to her heart. She couldn't help the sobs that escaped her anymore. She fell to her knees and cried.

"She kept it all these years." She whispered between her sobs. The rings that you shared were very special to you that you just couldn't keep them anywhere else. You wanted her close to your heart always, so you made the rings in a necklace.

It took some time for the girls to calm her down. You were shifted to a private room after a couple more hours. You were yet to gain consciousness, but the Doctor assured them that there was nothing to be afraid of. By night, all of them decided to go back home and come back in the morning to check on you, but Lisa insisted that she would stay. The girls knew they couldn't change her mind, so they wordlessly agreed.