Chapter 11 - Forgiveness

*Third Person's POV*

"Your Boss is here?" Seo-jun asked as he took a sip from his coffee.

Y/N nodded. Both of them were sitting in Seo-jun apartment.

"Where's she now?"

"Seoul Prime Hotel." The girl responded while texting her Boss on her phone.

"Why not at your place? You got a whole ass mansion."

Y/N shook her head. What happened with Susan was something Y/N preferred to leave in the past.

"How long is she here?"

"Two weeks. She says she got a gift for me." Y/N shrugged.

Y/N never bothered with what was going on inside Susan's mind. And she obviously wasn't one of her concerns at the moment because Today, Y/N was supposed to meet Lisa for coffee.

"When's Unnie getting here?"

"Oh, she must be–" Before Seo-jun could finish the sentence, the doorbell rang, and Y/N went to open the door, revealing the cat-eyed brunette.

"Hey, Babe." Seo-jun greeted her and kissed Jennie's forehead.

"So, what time is your date with your ex?" Jennie asked as she sat down beside her boyfriend.

"It's not a date." Y/N countered.

"Well, you guys met only twice after this long, and then she asked you for coffee. Sounds like a date to me." Seo-jun added playfully.

The younger girl shook her head again.

"Babe, how's Lisa these days?" The guy asked his girlfriend.

"She seems different," Jennie said, and Y/N stared at the older girl. "She seems happy." She said and looked at Y/N. "I don't know what's going on in her mind, but I know she doesn't want to have any regrets."

Seo-jun and Y/N nodded, looking away.

"Y/N," Jennie called, and the girl looked at her. "Whatever it is that Lisa got to say, I hope both of you can stop hurting yourselves." Y/N nodded.

Meanwhile, at Lisa's apartment.

"Is it a good idea to go on a date with your ex?" Jisoo asked, leaning against the bedroom door. Rosè was sitting on the bed while Lisa was getting ready.

"It's not a date." Lisa corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. Does Ye-rin know who Y/N is?" Jisoo asked again. Lisa stopped her actions, stared at her briefly, and shook her head.

"Lisa, what is it that you are trying to do?" The older girl questioned.

"She deserves a proper apology. That's all for now. After that..." Her voice trailed off.

"After that?" Rosè pushed.

"I don't know," Lisa whispered.

The couple shook their heads and watched their friend get ready.

"How do I look?" Lisa asked after a couple more minutes.

"And she says it's not a date." Jisoo joked. Rosè got up and hugged her friend.

"You look great, Lis. You look happy." The Aussie girl commented.

Lisa had no words. Did she feel happy? She couldn't really say. But she knew one thing. Even though her mind was a mess, her heart felt different. It felt more content and peaceful to know that Y/N was close to her. She wasn't going to deny that her happiness had nothing to do with the girl because Y/N was the sole reason. Lisa's change over the days didn't go unnoticed by the girls. And they all knew the reason for that change. Lisa looked happier and more cheerful than she had looked in the past seven years.