Chapter 6 - Left

*Lisa's POV*

Y/N has been acting strange this morning. I am on my way to the studio now, but something is bothering me. The way Y/N looked was different. She seemed tired, not physically.

Is she still upset about Yesterday?

She was about to say something to me when Jungkook texted me. He said he wanted to see me again Today. Of course, I do, too, but I was thinking about going home early and spending some time with Y/N. She deserves it, too. She had been understanding of my circumstances and been with me; I should be at least considerate of that. Her behavior when I was about to leave is also lingering in my mind.

A few minutes ago...

By the time I stepped out of the shower and got dressed, Y/N was also ready to go somewhere.

"Didn't you say you don't have work Today?" I asked as I walked to my vanity table and sat down.

"I am just stepping out to get groceries." She replied. Her sound was a lot quieter than usual.

"Oh! Can you get me some Skittles? I am craving some."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and nodded.

As I put on light makeup on my face, I could feel Y/N's eyes on me.

"Baby, all okay?" I know she had something to tell me.

"Yeah." She lied. I know that. "You will have to take Jennie Unnie's car to work Today." She said.

"Huh? Why?"

"She took you home last night. And I dropped her back."

Jennie? But I was with Jungkook, though. Did Jennie see something? Did she say anything to Y/N? Is that why she's acting strange? All these questions ran through me, but I decided to play it cool.

"Oh, really? I hardly remember anything from last night. Sorry, Babe." I said, and she smiled at me.

"I told Jennie Unnie to ask Mannager Oppa to have someone pick up your car as well. Hope that's okay." She said, and I nodded assuringly.

I guess Jennie didn't say anything to Y/N because if she knew, she wouldn't be like this. She would have already cried a river.

"How do I look?" I asked as I turned towards her to lighten the mood.

Her stare was pure, almost like she was seeing me for the first time.

"You always look beautiful." She responded huskily.

I smiled. "Thanks, Baby. I will be going now." I said, getting up and walking towards the door, but she stopped me.

"Lisa?" Her voice was so low that I almost missed it.

"Huh?"

"Can I– can I hug you?" She asked. That was strange. She had never asked me something like that.

For the past few weeks, I never kissed or hugged her when leaving the house. Maybe that's why.

"Of course, you can, my love," I responded and opened my arms for her. The hug was different. She felt so small and vulnerable in my arms. It felt like she didn't want to let go, but she did pull away after a minute.

"Have a great day." She wished as I nodded and left.

PRESENT

I am sure she has something to tell me. Maybe I will ask her when I get back home.

When I got to the meeting room, the girls were already there. The mood was a bit different. It was as if they didn't want to be there.

"Hey, Guys!" I greeted, trying to enlighten the mood. "Jen, your keys," I said as I handed her the car keys and sat down on a chair next to her. Jisoo Unnie and Chaeyoung were sitting opposite us. Jennie didn't even smile at me, and the other two gave me a look I couldn't understand. I feel like Jennie does know something. If so, she must have already told Jisoo Unnie and Chaeyoung.