Chapter 14 - Feelings

*No One's POV*

You tried your best to avoid the girls, including Lisa, after what had happened. But it was no easy task, especially when they were working with you on the exhibition. And every time you were around them with Susan, she hadn't wasted any opportunity to flirt with you.

Almost two weeks after signing the contract, Susan decided to go back to London, much to your relief.

She told you to meet her at the restaurant of hotel, but little did you know that she was meeting the girls.

"Thanks for agreeing to have lunch with me." Susan shook hands with them as they all sat down.

"Is Y/N not coming?" Lisa asked, roaming her eyes around.

"Oh, yes. But not for lunch. She's coming to drop me off at the airport. I am leaving."

"You are not staying for the event?" Jisoo asked, and the woman shook her head no.

"I have stayed long enough. My family is waiting." She said, and everyone nodded.

"Are you married?" Jennie asked out of curiosity.

"Yes. I have a daughter as well."

The girls looked at each other confusedly. At some point, they all believed that something must be going on between the woman and Y/N.

"What's your relationship with Y/N?" Lisa asked after a few minutes of silence, and Susan laughed.

"I was hoping you'd ask me that." She said, and the table fell quiet, waiting for her to continue. "I am Y/N's Sugar Mommy," Susan said, and the Aussie girl almost choked on her orange juice.

"The- the what?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"You heard it right. Or rather, I was. I met Y/N about seven years ago in a hospital. My daughter had met with an accident, and next to her bed was a girl who OD'ed herself on sleeping pills. That was the first time I saw her. She had no one to look after, and she had no place to go. I offered some money, but she told me she won't take it unless she could do something in return for me." The almond-eyed woman sighed. "That time, I was not on great terms with my husband, so one thing led to another, and I asked Y/N to be my sugar baby. She was peculiar; she won't talk much and didn't want to ask many questions. She was reserved. It took a lot of time for her to open up, but all she said was that the person she loved fell out of love with her." Susan said, and the Thai girl looked at her with hurt and held her head low. "Y/N never showed any hatred to her. Rather, I know she's still very much in love with her." The moment those words left the woman's mouth, Lisa felt a pang in her heart.

Lisa wanted to cry, but she couldn't.

"When I came to know she graduated in business, I gave her a job in my company. It wasn't Noble White Enterprises, then. We were a small exporting agency, and Y/N is the sole reason we have grown so much like what we are Today. And I was able to mend my relationship with my husband, thanks to her. We stopped everything when I got back with my husband, but at times, I do miss Y/N, and when James and I fight, I like to be with her."

Lisa didn't hear any of those words. She just wanted to see you. But she felt scared when she heard Susan's next words. The fear of losing you forever was more than she could imagine.

"About two months before she came to Korea, Y/N met with an accident, and we almost thought we lost her. The injuries were fatal, but somehow, she managed to survive. After that incident, it was her sudden decision to come back to Korea. She never told me what her reason was, but I knew it was to see you." Susan said, looking at Lisa. Though you have never told her, she knew who your ex was. "I don't know what the both of you feel right now," She said to Lisa, and the doe-eyed girl raised her head to look at her. "But don't let Y/N's smiles or voice deceive you. You need to look into her eyes to see the truth, and the scars on her body speak for themselves."