Chapter 4 - The Night

*Third Person's POV*

"CAN'T YOU BE MORE UNDERSTANDING, Y/N?" Lisa yelled.

Y/N was trembling because she couldn't take loud noises. Lisa knew it too, but at this point, she didn't care.

"Baby, why are you yelling? Can't we just talk?" The younger girl asked, despite her heart pacing inside her at an inhuman speed.

"Now, she wants to talk." Lisa scoffed. "After making me look like a bad person for getting home late."

"I didn't mean it that way. Tonight was..." Y/N's voice trailed off, and it made her angry.

"What's so special about tonight?"

"You don't remember?" Y/N's eyes were bloodshot by now. Her voice cracked.

"No, and don't even bother to remind me because I know it must be some stupid deal to you," Lisa said blankly, and the younger girl just nodded wordlessly.

"I just wanted you home early, Lisa. You promised." Finally, Y/N let out.

"I missed one promise. Big deal!" Lisa scoffed again. Y/N wanted to say it wasn't the first, second, or third, but she didn't want to anger the older girl further. "Don't you think you are being too annoying nowadays, Y/N?"

The younger girl swallowed hard. She tried hard to fight her tears, but she couldn't.

"There you go with your tears. Making me look like a bad person again." Lisa didn't even seem to notice how much Y/N was hurting. "You know what, I am leaving." She said as she grabbed her jacket and went out.

Y/N was startled. She stopped her girlfriend by her wrist. "Wait. Where?"

"Anywhere is better without you." Lisa spat as she shook her hand out of Y/N's and slammed the door shut on her way out.

Y/N fell to her knees and sobbed. Lisa's words were getting more and more brutal for her to take. She wasn't even sure how long she would be able to take it. It took her some time to calm herself down. Despite the fight, she was worried about Lisa. She was drunk, and Y/N had no idea where she was. She tried calling Lisa several times, but her phone was turned off. So, she decided to ask the girls.

Y/N put Jennie and Jisoo on a conference call. She knew she didn't have to add Rosè because Jisoo and Rosè were in a relationship that only very few of them knew. It was a whole other ordeal, but they were lucky enough to stay hidden under the spotlight. As soon as Y/N heard their soothing voices on the other line, she felt her eyes sting again.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jisoo was able to catch the muffled sob that escaped the younger girl's mouth.

"Lisa– is she– is she with you?" You asked between the sobs.

"No. She's not." They said at the same time.

"Y/N, where are you?" This time it was Rosè.

"H–home."

"Stay there. We are coming." Jennie stated. Her voice was authoritative, yet it was full of worry.

Within a few minutes, the girls were inside their maknae's apartment. Y/N sobbed against Jennie's shoulders. Rosè was beside her, patting her back. They all hated seeing the girl cry, and it made them feel angry at Lisa.

"Aish, that monkey! Has she gone mad?" Jisoo shouted, trying to lighten the mood.

"What happened, Y/N?" Jennie whispered. Y/N pulled away from her and sniffled. She wiped her tears and told them what had happened. If they were just mad earlier, they were super mad now. They believed that Lisa's stress was just getting the worst of her, so they couldn't be completely angry as well.