Chapter one

(Y/n)'s pov:

I have no clue how I got here, but you know what? I don't even want to know it.

I am currently falling out of nowhere. I am able to see other than the darkness which is now pure blue... and you know why?

BECAUSE I'M FALLING FROM THE DAMN SKY!

Okay.. let's think straight.. what would a normal person do in this situation..?
Spread wings and fly?

Well maybe.

Oh my god no. Just scream.

Well, I could try.

And as I was falling, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Well, if god may not show up right now I'm going to die again in this unknown place in the next... 7 seconds.

As I was getting closer and closer to the ground I heard someone yell out. It wasn't me, I know what I sound like, and that was someone else. It sounded like a worried banshee.

And that's when I fell...

In someones arms.

Deja vu much?

"Are you alright?" Someone asked.

"After a fall like that.. I am feeling so damn active. But who are you?" I asked and I looked at him as he grinned. He really looks like someone I saw before..

Is he a cosplayer? Does that mean I survived?

"The name's Kisame. Hoshigaki Kisame. Where did you come from?" He looked up like he's searching for something. Probably the place I fell from.

"Wasn't it obvious? I fell from the sky!" I exclaimed as I was getting comfortable in his arms.

Wait.. what did he just say his name was?

And now it's all clear. I'm in the Naruto world.

Just a second, I need to process this. It was quite a while since I watched it.. what timeline is this? Shippuden?

"And who might you be, girl?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Oh, right.. my name is (Y/n). Nice to meet you Hoshigaki Kisame." I spoke with a small smile.
"You may put me down now" I said as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, waiting for him to place me on the ground.

"You know, you are very polite for your age.. " He said as he put me down.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.

"How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen." I answerd and he burst out laughing.

"That's a good one! But for real.. how old are you?"

I just stared at him confused, having no idea why he was actually laughing.

Okay. This is getting strange.

"I'm not kidding. I'm very fun to be around, and most of the time I'm being sarcastic but right now I'm not kidding." I said as I stepped closer to him. "And how old are you..? Forty?" I smirked when I saw him pretending to be hurt.

"OI! I'm not! You are the one who's saying your sixteen! You look like you are twelve!" He yelled in my face, his arms crossed as he pouted.

"And you look like you are forty!"

"Ouch.."

"That better did hurt! And if you excuse me Hoshigaki Kisame, I am going to... to... I don't know where yet."  I mumbled and he started to chuckle.