Chapter five

(Y/n)'s pov:

I am alredy done getting ready for the academy. Now I just need to get my lunch-

"NARUTO! COME BACK HERE!
WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Someone yelled.

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME NARUTO! Yelled another voice.

When I turned around I saw Naruto running away from two ninja's.

Oh.. so I was here two days before the beggining.. COOL!

"HAHAHA!" Naruto kept laughing as he ran, until he saw me.
"Good morning (N/n)! I'll talk to you at the academy, I don't really have time now!" He grinned at me as he jumped away, and the two ninjas chased after him.

That's when I saw the Hokage's painted faces.

Oh my god..

I couldn't help but laugh at this. I almost forgot what the first episode was like.

I continued my walk to the little shop where I bought my food yesterday.

"Good morning miss! Can I please have two Sushies and some little tomatoes?" I smiled at the lady.

"Good morning to you too darling! Of course you can!" She smiled at me once she recognised who I was.
"The total would be 300 yen!"

"Here you go. Have a nice day!" I said as I turned around to leave.

"You too dear!"

Once I arrived in the classroom, I searched for an empty seat, and when I found one at the back of the class, I sat down.

"Hey.. this is my seat.." Someone said.
When I turned my head towards the voice, I saw it was Shino.

"Oh hey, sorry. I didn't know." I said smiling as I got up.

"It's okay, you can stay." He said sitting down next to me.
"Where is your friend?" He asked.

"You mean Naruto? He-" I began to say something when i was interrupted with a loud bang. Iruka sensei began to drag Naruto inside the classroom.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto! You've failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance, and you're messing up again!" Iruka sensei scolded him.

"Hmp!" Naruto turned his head away from him.

"Well.. now he is in front of the whole class. That's my answer.." I wispered to Shino but I didn't get a response.

"FINE! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the Transormation justu!"

"Ahww" The class whined, then everyone got up to stand in line. I was behind Sakura.

"Alright! Sakura here! Let's do it.. TRANSFORM!" She yelled turning into Iruka sensei.

"Transformed into me? Good!" Sensei said.

"YESS! I DID IT! Sasuke-kun, (Y/n)-chan did you see that?" She said blushing. The Uchiha boy didn't say anything so I did.

"Good job Sakura!" I smiled at her as she blushed more and went to sit down.

"Next.. (Y/n) (L/n)!" He said as I slowly began to walk towards him.

It's okay (Y/n). You can do this. You trained.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Transform." I said slowly turning into Iruka sensei.

Did I do it?

"I see you did train. Good job (Y/n), you made me proud!" He smiled down at me before I began to walk back to my seat.

"(Y/n)-chan did sooo great!" I heard girls and boys talking between them with hearts in their eyes.