Chapter thirteen

Third person's pov:

When the time came for the visitors to get out of the hospital, Sasuke literaly dragged Naruto out of the room.

Crazy, I know.

After a while when the hosptital closed, (Y/n) got out of her hospital bed and opened her window.
She took the photo with her witch she got from Reji, and then opened the little drawer next to her bed taking out her chlotes since she was in a hospital white rag-thing.

After she got everything, she climbed out from the window.

Now here comes the difficult part. She is on the third floor of the hospital. Ninjas can get down, but from this high it is still difficult for a genin.

Okay, if I die then I die.

If you get your ass dead, I am going to die with you. So calm the fuck down and climb down.

Who even asked you?

Well, not you.

Yeah. That's why, you're an idiot.

WHY YOU-!

~~~

And so she ran. She ran away from the hospital as fast as she could.

Even when she was late for school didn't run like this. For sure the weather was really nice but it was still a bit cold for her since she was only in a thin hospital clothing.

Good job doll, good job. Your house's front door is broken and now you have nowhere else to go. Would you like me to cheer you on?

Yes, I would love you to shut the fuck up. No one asked you.

Ugh.. Doll

What?

Be careful. Someone is coming.

Thanks..

She jumped behind a building to hide herself. She knew that if a random human just saw her, she will be supposted to go back in the hospital.

Ughhh. Is that someone gone yet?

Wait.. (Y/N) GET OUT OF THERE!

It was too late for that. She tried to jump away as soon as Reji alerted her but failed.

That someone grabbed her from behind and put their hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

"Shh, don't scream." Someone said whispering in her ear.

She slowly calmed down at the familiar voice.

"Shimawaru?" She mumbled in his palm.

"Yeah. It's me." He released her.
"I just saw you passing by, and you looked.. suspicious?"

"How am I suspicious? I wasn't the one who tracked me down from behind?!" She wisper-shouted at him knowing some people are already sleeping.

"Well, I am not the one in a hospital set walking around the town looking like I just ran away from a psichotic hospital." Shikamaru said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Ughh, why is everyone saying that I am a psycho? Maybe I am a little, but deal with me!" She crossed her arms looking away.

"I never said you are one. You just look like one." He half smiled looking down.