Chapter two

"So... Wait for me to repeat that to know I didn't hear something wrong.  You found this pretty lady by a river when she was drinking water and you jumped on her with the thought she was an enemy, but you also didn't found any weapons and she didn't even attack you so that means she is not a ninja?!" Guy excaimed while he was talking to Neji.

I am just standig here for fifteen minutes like a statue and their team is talking about me. It's not like I'm not enjoying it.. but still.. fifteen minutes are way too much.

"Yes Sensei." Neji responded to him while he had this expression on his face that showed how irritated he was. I'm not even surprised, Guy just repeated that the sixth time.

"I see" He grinned "But you are also wrong! This beautiful girl indeed has much chakra, so that means she could be a ninja. But as I can see she doesn't know how to use it. LET'S TAKE YOU TO THE VILLAGE, ALRIGHT?" He turned to me as I jumped by the sudden yell and Tenten giggled at me. "My name is Guy! I am the Sensei of squad three! These boys are Lee and Neji, and the girl over there is Tenten! I apologise for Neji's behaviour!"

"It's totally alright! And it's really nice to meet you all but I think he should apologise to me. You didn't do anything wrong." I blinked at Guy inocently.

"YOU ARE RIGHT! GUY-SENSEI, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Lee joined as we all turned towards Neji.

"Do you expect me to apologise after what she had done?"

"Why? What did you do?" Guy asked as he looked at me.

"Nothing much, really. I just did some magic spell to make appear a little colour on his cute cheeks." I smiled sweetly as he turned light pink again.

"WOOOW! YOU ARE A MASTERMIND!" Guy exclaimed as he poked Nejis cheeks, who of course took of towards the village. "Nevermind... let's get going! Come on, what was your name again?"

"It's (Y/n)."

"OH! WELL THEN! LET'S GET GOING
(Y/N)!"

"Oh! (Y/n)! Mind walking with me?" Lee asked as he blushed a little.

"Sure. " I said as I walked next to him.

~~~

"Come in" A grumpy voice spoke behind a big wooden door.

As we walked inside the Hokage's office, I quickly scanned the place. It looks just like in the anime.

"Who is this young woman, Guy?"

"We found her outside the village without any weapons, but she sure does have a lot of chakra. It's faint for some reason, but I can feel it's strong." Guy bowed down.

Luckily the other three were just waiting outside for us, so Neji will not interrupt me while I'm talking.

"Is that so? What is your name, little one?" The third hokage asked me as he put on a gentle, sweeter smile.

"My name is (Y/n), It's a pleasure to meet you." I said as I bowed down my head.

"You are quite polite.. I'ts kind of hard to find kids who somewhat respect the elders."

"No shit Sherlock.." I muttered but he seemed to hear me and chuckled at it.

"And funny. Now please tell me how did you got near our village?"

"Uhm.. may I talk to you in private please?" I asked as he looked at Guy and nodded at him, making him leave the office.

"So? What is it?"

"Well... let me start it at the beginning of this all.. I can't really remember anything, I just know I have a goal. I need to find my family because I was torned apart from them. Don't ask why or how, I still can't remember. I had no clue that I was near a village, but I swear I just stopped by a river to get water. I mean no harm to the village." I didn't lie. My goal is to find my parents and my brother, but I also want to save others.