Chapter twenty four

Third person's pov:

Haku and (Y/n) were walking peacefully to the third floor.

"Are you excited, (Y/n)?" Haku asked looking at her.

"Not really. My goal is to pass the exams, that's all."

She glanced at him and continued walking in silence.

Haku noticed that she became more quieter but didn't say anything about it. More like studied her.

(Y/n) was just in deep thoughts about the end if the exams.

Lord third will die, Gaara will go insane, Sasuke will get that mutant hickey from a snake. Awsome. Absolutely awsome.

This is how the anime needs to be, take one thing at a time.

(Y/n) sighed.

Okay, so... Sasuke getting that curse mark... I will not stop it.

What? Why?

That is because if he doesn't get that hickey, he won't go to Orochimaru for power and stuff. He needs that in order to continue the anime...

"(Y/n)? You look troubled. Are you not feeling alright?" Haku tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s hand, but gently not to hurt her."

Yeah... you are right... what about Gaara going insane?

We'll just see how it works out till then.

And the Third's death?

I'll save him.

Hm... but won't that affect the Fifth Hokage coming? Tsunade?

I hope not. I'll try to go with everything acording to the anime.

"(Y/n)?"

I understand, but you need to be really careful.

With what? The other people who are here to take the exams? They will crush me like a bug.

Well, they most likely will. You need to train harder with me and the others. I will teach you crystal techniques, and Hashirama, Tobirama will teach you ninja techniques.

What about Shisui?

"(Y/N)!"

She quickly snapped out of it and looked at Haku.

"Yes? What is is snowflake?"

Haku's cheeks reddened a little and mumbled under his breath.

"We are here."

(Y/n) looked up to see a bigger door, and Zabuza.

"You both made it, Kiddo's." He grinned under his mask.
"You know... there is this rule that only groups of three are allowed to enter."

Haku looked at (Y/n) and spoke.

"Zabuza... It's just me and (Y/n). There is no third person."

"I am well aware. But the elders and the hokage decided that it would be a waste leaving two skilled kiddos out. So here you are."

(Y/n) smiled slightly at that.

"I am proud of you both. I don't even need a third student." He stepped away from the door.

"Yeah. You don't need a third kid because we are enough pain in the ass for you." (Y/n) grinned widely and Haku chuckled.

"You have no idea... now go and enter before I kick both of your asses. Good luck."