Chapter fifteen

Third person's pov:

(Y/n) was sleeping pacefully on Sakura's lap. No wonder why, the poison, the training, all the walking. She really needed to sleep it off.

The other five people on the boat were just quiet. They were told not to brake a sound because 'they'll hear you'.

Naruto was sitting at the front of the boat in deep thoughts.

If only I could've been stronger, I could be the one to protect her and take care of (N/n).

He looked back a little at the two girls. Sakura was hugging (Y/n) closely to her, warming her up.

Even Naruto didn't know who he loved yet. Of course he loved Sakura but now that (Y/n) is here it changes everything. He hated to see her being hugged by someone else. Exlecially Sasuke. He despised seeing him even near her.

I'm just going to give it some time. Maybe I'll found out soon enough who do I love truly. But I can found out if...

"(Y/n)? Are you up?" Sakura whispered.

"Mmh? Sakura?" She slowly opened her eyes.

"Yes yes! It's me! I am so relieved that you woke up!" She said hugging her tighter.

"Oh my god." She stood up quickly.

"What happened?" Kakashi asked.

"Did you see him? My brother? Where is he? I need to see him." She startad to ramble.

(Y/n)...

"What? Why aren't you responding? Is someone hurt?"

"That was just the poisons effect. You protected Naruto, and you took the hit. You began to hallucinate about your brother. And you were so... happy to see him. So we cleaned your wound and let you think that Naruto was your brother." Sasuke spoke slowly as he watched the (h/c) girl.

"Fuck." She said sitting back down covering her face with her hands.

"(Y/n), you know if you ever feel like you need someone then-" Sakura began, remembering what she told her 'brother' about scared to be lonely but was interrupted.

"I don't need anyone, Sakura. I am totally capable of taking care of myself and my feelings and I don't need to talk about them. I made a complete fool of myself, thinking that... that I found him. Don't mind me if it happens again and just turn away. I feel humiliated now.." She looked up with the sparkle gone in her eyes.

"But.. It's always good to have someone on your side." She continued with a sad look.

"If I'll start speaking about my fucking problems, I won't finish till tonight. Usually people get bored and walk away, I am not risking it." She said looking at the water.

"(Y/n)" Naruto spoke.

"Hm?" She turned her hear towards the boy confused why did he call her by her name.

"Promise me what you won't save me again." He said looking forward, no even turning his head.

Sakura gasped as Sasukd sucked in a breath. Kakashi and Tazuna were listening and watching them carefully.

What?

You heard him. Stop saving him.

"Are you for real?" The girl asked staring at Naruto's head.

"Mhm. I am. It's not fair that I am the one who always stands out." He said.

The (h/c) nette laughed.