Chapter thirty

(Y/n)'s pov:

I'm at that point where I don't care who this is, but his or her huggs are fucking heaven.

I didn't look up until later because I felt safe staying like that. I don't remember the last time I got a long comfort hug without anyone saying anything. Maybe because I never got one, but that doesn't matter right now.

Looking up and, I meet with a pair of deep blue eyes and long beautiful red hair.

Kushina was keeping her hands on my shoulders not releasing me. I was actually really glad about that because I really needed someone tp comfort me after all the horrible things the other me said.

Chisato is probably her brother. Well... was...

Kushina took out a piece of clothing from her pockets and when she touched it against the ground it got wet.

Amazing what ghosts can and can't do.

She only smiled at me and tilted my head slowly upwards, her gentle hands caressing my cheek where it wasn't injured while cleaning off the blood on my face.

"You are much stronger than she is. Don't let her get to you."

She spoke softly still cleaning my small injuries but refusing to make eyecontact at the moment.

"You heard all that..." I responded my voice nothing but just a whisper.

She nodded her head with a serious expression on her face, tilting my head to the other side to clean the blood off there too.

"Are they horrible?" I ask and she broke out in a warm smile.

Perfect. She is just the person I really needed after knowing about all of that stuff which I shouldn't have found out.

I relaxed into Kushina's soft and warm hands, letting her take care of me.

"No, not at all. Just regular nail marks on the skin, but it will heal in to time. Without the blood on it is barely noticable."

She smiled and after she finished cleaning my face and put the cloth down, she grabbed my cheeks gently and pulled me towards her.

But not to hurt me. Instead to place a small kiss on my forehead as she let out a warm chuckle.

"I am Kushina. It is nice to meet you little one. (Y/n), was it?"

She asked and I nodded my head, leaning into her and hiding my face in the crock of her neck.

"I feel weak. Probably because I will wake up soon and I will be in pain once more." I groaned while snuggling into her warmth as she chuckled and welcomed me in her warm embrace.

"Why would you be in pain? From the nailmarks on your cute cheeks?"

I shook my head as she hummed.

"I have a mark on my neck. A curse mark. This is my mind, and I always somehow get here to train with Reji and escape ninja life problems."

Kushina didn't move away but I felt her eyes on me. She was being really nice right now and I just closed my eyes, resting them due to how weak I felt. Ugh, this god damn mark is driving me nuts... Even in my head I feel weak about it. Okay, the pain is gone and I am healthy but the weakness inside me is still there, never disappearing.

"Reji?" She asked softly, and I felt her hands in my hair, playing with it.

"Yes... Reji... He will get on your nerves in every... three or four minutes but I am sure you can shut him up. But besides that, he is a great guy..."