Chapter twenty five

Third person's pov:

Everybody in the room went silent as Ibiki spoke loudly.

"First, you people from the village hidden in the sound, and the little girl from the village hidden in the leaves, knock it off! Who told you that you can fight? You wanna be failed before we even begin?"

"For your information I wasn't fighting sir."

(Y/n) raised her hands in the air, as if she was surrendering.

"I see we have a big mouthed girl here. They why is that sound ninja unconsious?" Ibiki asked her glaring a little, but he also was curious.

He knew exactly who she was.

So why not annoy her a little?

"Self protection. If someone splashes him with warer he'll wake up." The (h/c) girl crossed her arms.

"Really?" Ibiki raised an eyebrow not really believing her.

"If he's not dead then sure. I saw this move from my teammate here and I never learned biology on this level so he might be dead... I just wanted to try it out."

The crowd started giggling between them as Ibiki's eyebrow twitched.

"Are you saying that you killed him?"

"I might. But I might not. Only one way to find out. Someone got any water?" (Y/n) turned to the bunch of ninja's with an expressionless face.

She was bored.

Really bored.

Then a ninja extended for her a water bottle.

(Y/n) looked at the girl up and down. She had short black hair and green eyes, with a gentle smile on her face. From her headband, she was from the hidden in the Stone's village.

"Thanks..." (Y/n) mumbled and she nodded her head.

"Don't worry. It's nothing." She smiled and took a few steps back, disappearing in the crowd.

(Y/n) was looking after her for a moment, but then turned her gaze back to the water bottle. She opened it and poured the water on his face.

The guy immediately sat up and started couching for who knows what. He wasn't getting choked or anything... but still.

(Y/n)'s friends were watching her with their mouth wide open.

"Here. He's not dead."

"If you think that you can mess with me, you will be disqualified on the spot." Ibiki grunted.

"Yeeeah...?" (Y/n) squinted her eyes at him. "But I am not messing with you, I am stating facts."

Ibiki couldn't really respond to that. She was right and it annoyed him. He just sighed deeply and tried to ignore her.

"Every each of you will get a number, you will be seated after them. We will begin the writing test once you all be on your seats."

Naruto's face turned into one of horror.

"W-What... Did he say... Writing test?"

Then he saw the papers in one of the Jounin's hand, he was about to faint...

If he wouldn't be so mad, I would catch him in my arms.

But he is mad, so in your arms are only place for me~

Ah right, how would I forget my little wolf?

Watch it princess. This wolf is not so little.