Chapter twenty nine

Third person's pov:

Haku was tired in need of sleep. He was thinking that he should wake Sakura now, but he stopped himself.

Turning his head, he saw (Y/n)'s face, full of pain with a still high feaver. It wasn't as high as before, but it was still high enough to make her feel the pain.

"I'm sorry..."

He whispered looking at her and putting his hand on her forehead to cool her feaver a little.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

He sat there in silence, tired and deep into his thoughts about all what has happened. He blamed himself for not being able to protect her.

But something was off. He knew something was off. Someone was here.

He immediatelly looked out of the hiding spot they were in with a kunai already prepared to use.

"You should be sorry. Just look at you, already half asleep."

Then he saw them. Standing there on some rocks, the 'leader' sitting on top.

Haku's pov:

These three are the same from...

I saw them before...

(Y/n) won over the guy in the middle, humiliating him in front of a bunch of people before the exams would have started.

He deserved it.

"Now be quick and wake Sasuke and the White Wolf up. We wanna fight with them." He commanded.

No.

Not a chance.

Sakura opened her eyes, sensing that something was not right.

Her eyes widened in fear at the sight of these guys in front of us, immediatelly reaching in her pouch for her weapons as she came out to stand next to me.

"What is your buisness here?" I asked calmy.

"We mean your real buisness." Sakura joined.
"We know about Orochimaru's little group. So answer. What are those strange marks on Sasuke's and (Y/n)'s neck? You are behind this too, aren't you?"

She spoke loud and clearly, obvious that she wanted to protect them. To protect all three of them.

I know what (Y/n) would say... I know she would protect me too if I was in this case instead of her. I know that she wouldn't agree to let them touch me, or any of her friends.

"You have some nerve showing up here and ask for a fight when they can't defend themselves."

I spoke up, glaring, catching their attention.

The guy on the left started to smirk at this. Does he think this is funny or something?

"I can't stay quiet after hearing you say something like this. First I'm gonna kill these two girls. Then I am gonna kill the other sleeping beauty and Sasuke." He spoke taking a step forward with a sinister grin on his face.

...

Girls?

Really?

All three of the ninja's jumped up, coming forward to 'kill us'.

Sakura glared at them and activated a trap she set up. A huge thee log quickly falling down towards them.

"Nice try. But not enough." One of them said and smashed the tree log in half with a simple touch.